ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know the difference between what they are calling a "thin sheet" and a "cored sheet"

Obviously, the thin sheet is thinner (at 1/16") and teh cored sheet is slightly thicker (at 3/32") but is there any other difference?

Thanks folks! I'd call them myself, but they're closed now.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I dont know the difference between what they are calling a "thin sheet" and a "cored sheet"

Obviously, the thin sheet is thinner (at 1/16") and teh cored sheet is slightly thicker (at 3/32") but is there any other difference?

Thanks folks! I'd call them myself, but they're closed now.
Just get the new Racer Parts Wholesale cataloge?

·
Registered
459 Posts
i've seen some made by hayame... boards, not some rice paper stick-on sheets. PM me if you're really interested. i'll ask my friend where he got it. are you trying to make a plate for gauge clusters?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha yea, i just got the catalog. i'm not sure what i ordered recently or from who, but i'm receiving all sorts of those catalogs now. not that i'm complaining...

rowdy - they're in indy. www.racerpartswholesale.com

renesis - these are boards too, but i'll PM you bc it's always nice to support board members and plus, that'll probably save me some work. i just want blank plates for where the radio is supposed to be - no gauges.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts