ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its time to get my registration renewed. And this time I am going with a veteran plate.
im allowed 6 numbers/letters.

so far in the running is
IRAQ
CMEDIC (i was a combat medic)

and suggested by my buddies.
VTKWUT
LOLVTK

anyone else have any ideas?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buddy just listed GOTGRP. im thinking that is a new contender.
DRAPEX (Dr. Apex)
FTDMX5 (fastest time of day mx5)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Are you really hurting for attention bad enough everyone needs to know you deployed? You gotta have better ideas than that.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you really hurting for attention bad enough everyone needs to know you deployed? You gotta have better ideas than that.
hurting for attention no. however I am proud of serving.
I had been paying my own way since i was 17. I was working multiple dead end menial jobs at a time just to keep myself afloat. I had nothing to my name other than a used tv and some cheap used furniture i got at walmart/thriftstores. I didnt even have a car anymore thanks to a fire.
I was tired of it so I did what noone that i knew believed i could do and made it into the military. ( I was a fatass and went from this to this) did my training and got deployed. I came back a disabled veteran.
the service allowed me to purchase a nice mazda. go to school. and afford to rent a house now.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Virginia is notorious for bad license plates. Most of them having to do with blowjobs, vaginas, or cum. DMV always allows it but if its bad enough a cop will pull you over and give you a ticket for it.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
4SS Rdr (ass rider)

8LLLLD (you know that one) ;)

·
Registered
388 Posts
0O0O0O or 8B8B8B will get you out a few parking tickets i'm sure

LOL BYE - my friend's got this on his 505whp sti .. it's a good one

1 - 20 of 22 Posts