ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Interesting.

http://g.co/maps/tkzqh

^ Looks like they might take over one of the golf course or take that small patch of empty land. That's like about 10 minutes from my parents house. (^_^ )

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
From the rendering, it looks like the Dominguez golf course will be flattened. No big loss there, considering the Links at Victoria is across the freeway and more than four times the size of the doomed one.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
We won't get to use it, though. :(

·
The Second JB
1,506 Posts
When they say "open to car clubs" I hope they mean more than just Porsche owners. It would be nice to have another option of a place to track out here. I know a lot of SD and Ventura kids would like the "nearby" access, haha. Especially for a professional facility, not just a parking lot or a go kart track. Now if they do let us... How much would it be?...

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Tasty local goodness :)

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Damnit California you are an asshole.

About to move, midwest sucks.
Totally disagree.

Lookinh at where I am in Orange County, there is 1 track an hour from me, Auto Club Raceway. 2-4 hours; Buttonwillow, Streets of Willow, Chuckwalla, Horsethief, and Willow Springs. 5-8 hours; Pahrump, Laguna Seca, Infineon, Thunderhill.

In the Midwest, in Michigan, 1 hour; Waterford, 2-4 hours; Grattan, Gingerman, 5-8 hours; Mid Ohio, Blachawk, Road America.

A roadcourse that close to downtown LA hasn't been known since Riverside closed and it became a mall.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts