Votes: 62 44.6%
  • Power!!

Votes: 77 55.4%
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you be more willing to spend your money on looks (wheels, lower, headlights,...) or power (turbo, sc) ?????

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think it's really quite dependent on the purpose of the car. A daily driver is obviously not going to make as much use of power.

·
··
4,227 Posts
Okay so its for your car, describe your car. Has it been maintained? If not service it then think about mods. What's your objective, daily driver, track, autox, weekend garage queen?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Suspension

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,270 Posts
This thread makes me sad. The fact that there is a poll attached makes me throw up in my own mouth and the fact that the OP has 3 posts under his belt makes me wish I didn't own a Miata.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
I say do both. Not necessarily power, but performance. That's key in a Miata. Handling and power. The looks can be done first tho. Lip, spoilers, etc. But keep the focus on performance. If you're going to get coilovers for slammed looks, save up and get nice **** for performance as well.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
get racelands, xxr's, a piggyback ecu and a stainless steel ebay turbo manifold...couple that **** with a pvc intake on a k04 turbo.

DO IT
YOU WON'T

1 - 20 of 59 Posts