ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i just updated my garage with lots of pics. Take a look and let me know how it looks. I'll have more pics up soon. Going to start working on the 93LE soon so will have more stuff and pics of that too. Rate some of my mods that have pics too if you like them. I'll have pics of every mod up soon. Just need to get to the part and take more pics of them.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Daaaaamn Tony - you need to see a doctor about your JDM parts hoarding ;);) What's your plan for the other car?

Do you still have 2 of those MS trap timers? I might have to buy one back from you. My LCD screen is losing pixels :( cold-war era electronics!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I have 2 Trap Timer's but one of them the pixels is messed up. I still have the one i bought from you in the box. I'm collecting it so don't want to open it. Yeah i need to see a doctor must have more JDM. The 93LE i'm trying to restore all the original parts right now. It's missing the front air dam and the rear skirt and the interior needs a little work. I found a new rear deck boot for it, a set of almost new floor mats, and the msss radio. but i'm going to dress up the interior with some cool JDMness and build a Naturally Aspirated motor for it. Hint hint the RS Aizawa IRTB's

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
looks great man!! i love all the pics of the mods!!! Its one thing to list all the mods, but to show pics of them all, i know it takes alot of time. very nice mods man!!

Now get the 93LE listed!!! hhahha

PhatMiata

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
LOL I have 2 Trap Timer's but one of them the pixels is messed up. I still have the one i bought from you in the box. I'm collecting it so don't want to open it.....
One of these days I have to open the timer up and see if I can just replace that LCD screen. Seems like a common fatality w/ these MS timers :(

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah mine was working good then on a cold day it got all messed up then it just disappeared over time.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Added some more stuff and pics to the garage today. Go check them out. Rate my car too. I'll have more JDM parts soon to add!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Sid. I built this car since 98 and that was before body kits got big. Then Fast and the furious came out and the rice thing is fading out now and i really don't like bodykits anymore. That's why i bought the 93LE i'm going to keep it stock looking but trick out the engine and interior. Can't wait to put the RS Aizawa IRTB's on. I have a few surprises for the 93LE.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Back on topic...

Hypertek99, You have one of the cleanest interiors I've ever come across.

I love the bling and the Mazdaspeed seats :D

Well done!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mazdaspeed Rules!!! I actually bought the seats from Phatmiata like 7-8 years ago. They are white leather. I got a matching Mazdaspeed D-cut steering wheel dyed white to match it. Need to get a better pic of that and put it up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts