ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the maker of this Lotus Elite style front end conversion for NA Roadster? It is similar to the PCR but both the grille opening and the slope of the nose are different.

All I get from the first picture is the car's sponsor ART International which is a reseller of Weber Alpha fuel injection in Japan.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I like it. I see possibilities in it.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why must people talk **** every time someone brings up PCR or some other whacky conversion? We know 99.9% of all Miata owners hate them but please leave that at the door when you enter.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,650 Posts
For me, it's my dream...well, except for the fact that it's not a tube frame ;)

·
4,436 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
Not to be an @ss here but it's kind of funny how fast we respond sometimes without looking at the question :)
Freedomgli is asking "Anybody know the maker of this..."

and the answers he gets are:
I like it
I hate it
I like the pitcrew better
I hate both

Now tell me isn't that fun :)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any discussion seems to invite comments even when they're not solicited. That's fine. It's the nature of the discussion forums. I just don't get the never ending stream of people who find ways to put down the things they don't like. I don't like rum raisin ice cream but I don't tell everyone waiting in line at the ice cream shop how terrible it tastes every time I go out for dessert. I just get my chocolate ice cream, smile, and enjoy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts