ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone one here from the area?

Recently picked up a new project I'll be starting on soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm located down in Lexington, KY. I was wondering the exact same thing, haha.

I've got an '04 Mazdaspeed, but the engine is currently not inside it.... Whoops. I'll have to post a pic up in a bit, I need more posts!

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need more Miata friends in the area haga

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I find that insane bc every road I've driven on in cincy is destroyed haha. Would be so horrible to drive around that city

·
Registered
64 Posts
From what I read on their site they usually do meet up and cruises in the surrounding area, not Cinci itself. The amount of construction they have in that place would be insane to drive around in daily.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What plans do you have for your silver NA? I've got a bunch of random stuff coming in for my NB this weekend.

I've spent a bunch of time looking at stuff I'd like to buy.

I have a cart full of stuff I'm buying next week from garage star. Just little stuff like door cards, shift extender hard top brackets.

But been doing some hard deciding. I found the roll bar I'm gonna get. Plus I think I'm gonna go with garage very tails. And the jass performance low pros. After the winter I'm for sure getting wheels and suspension.

Its gonna get a turbo too.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice nice. I just got wheels in today, and my steering wheel set up.

What roll bar are you going with? I also have a MSM turbo mani & turbo that's free for an "easy" turbo to throw at it, and some misc. suspension bits. I know my stock Mazdaspeed sways might be usable on an NA.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm prolly going to order a hard dog m2 with just a single diagonal.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With turbo stuff. I haven't really looked into what I might do. I'm not gonna go too crazy on the build. Just looking for extra power. The 225 hp range.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Had something like that but only xxrs on my last Miata.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The flares were very easy. Not an extreme amount of cutting. I loved mine. For sure getting prolly the same ones again

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm going to be running 225s on 15x9s with a +35 offset, if I like that set up I don't think I'll flare, but that'll be a future plan. Got all my steering wheel stuff in today. Gonna have a lot of stuff to put on once the engine is in. I have a roll bar, wheels, steering wheel, hard top spoiler. Hopefully that's it for now...

·
Registered
64 Posts
How much experience do you with roll bar installs? I've gotta throw mine in once I get the miata back in the next few weeks. I've had a Blackbird Fabworx bar just sitting around for months.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I haven't done one in 4 years and that was my only experience but I'm definently handy.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm fairly handy when it comes to that stuff, but it'll be my first major project like cutting into the car and having a bunch of stuff out. I've mainly only done suspension stuff in the past to my jeep and this miata.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts