ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Resident BMW Apologist
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I might as well make a build thread to keep track of everything I do to this car.

I recently picked up this bone stock '97 M-Edition with about 103k on the clock. I owned a red 1990 for a little over a year and was looking to upgrade, and this car fit the bill, especially since I always wanted a green/tan roadster.

First thing I did was install a Personal steering wheel, and replace the worn-out shift knob and brake handle with new ones.

Next, I installed a set of FM Vmaxx coilovers and adjusted the ride height to about 12" hub to fender front and rear

My goal is to build a car that can function as both a DD for nice days as well as an autocross toy. Immediate plans are a set of 15x7 et20 Rota Grid-V, R-package lips (front and rear) and a Boss Frog Clearview Maxx rollbar. :fab:

·
The slam struggle continues
1,885 Posts
Thanks guys, I wish it was as clean in real life as it looks in the pictures... I really need to take care of the rocker rust sooner rather than later
I just did mine.... I hate these rusty jersey cars

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
It just keeps getting better! I was glad to read the wheel was for swapping out for autox. The Personal looks soooo good with the interior.

edit: that's not a nardi :lol:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts