ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,146 Posts
The iPhone 4 is progressive but the iPhone 4s is conservative:

News broke yesterday that Siri, the new iPhone voice assistant, is directing women to anti-abortion pregnancy "crisis" centers in Washington, D.C., when they ask where to get an abortion. When users in New York City ask, Siri says she can't find any abortion clinics. When a user asked her why she is anti-abortion, she replied, "I just am."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/...iri-will-help-you-get-instead-of-an-abortion/

·
Zero felonies. One deportation.
1,594 Posts
I have an iPhone 4 16gb in black. I got it the week after they came out, and I absolutely love it! No complaints about it.

My friend just got the 4s 16gb and he likes it. The only difference between mine and his is a better camera, processor, one more antenna and it has Siri.

Favorite apps of mine.

Tapatalk
Soundhound (music recognition app)
Tune-In radio

Games- I barely play games anymore but their all pick up and play games.
Plants vs Zombies
Angry Birds
Tiny Wings
Fruit Ninja
Fragger

Edit: I just looked I still have 10.3gb free on my 16gb. I have a lot of pictures, 30 apps and about 150 songs just incase I forget my iPod I still have music to listen to.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
soooo...not the 4S? But if it's free that'still good. What made you want the 3G to begin with? Besides talk and text, you use it for anything else?
no, not the 4s.
i use it for a lot actually, but refuse to pay for apps...
so i email, i bank, i browse forums, i search...
i have some apps, the ones i use the most are angry birds (lol) and light!
lol
oh...i also use the camera a TON

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Apple is for hipsteeers! ( As I type this on my Macbook Pro, while texting my roomate on my Iphone who also has an Iphone while I watch movies on my AppleTV.) :/ they have such a monopoly. I have owned every iphone except the Iphone 4s and this is my second Macbook.

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
grandfathered into the unlimited data on both iphone 4's we have, so nope

but i've gone FAR FAR FAR beyond the 2 gigs

I think my record was 17 gigs

·
Registered
135 Posts
Work bought and pays for my cell phone so I get whatever they decide to buy. This year it was iPhone 4 16GB's, black, unlimited everything through AT&T Small Business account.

Might get the new one when it comes out, not really sure. For our regular employees I think the iPhone is great, but I'll be working overtime if they give out Android phones. I can just see our HelpDesk now; "How do I do this? How do I do that? My phone is too hard!" haha
I'd personally rather have a new Android phone but if it means I have to pay for it and a data plan...I'll keep the free iPhone lol

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Apple is for hipsteeers! ( As I type this on my Macbook Pro, while texting my roomate on my Iphone who also has an Iphone while I watch movies on my AppleTV.) :/ they have such a monopoly. I have owned every iphone except the Iphone 4s and this is my second Macbook.
You only wish you were a hipster. If you bought a Mac in the last...oh, I dunno...8 years or so - you are not hipster.

I was running a Mac back when it was still a beige box. I are OG fanboi.

Oddly enough, My phone is an Evo 4G. It's still a better device for my daily portable digital life than the iPhone, IMO. I like the larger screen, I like the 4G speed, I like desktop widgets, expandable memory, upgradeable battery, etc etc etc. A couple of years ago when I got it, it had a lot more features that the iPhone didn't have - like personal hotspot, OTA updates, wireless sync, system-level voice to text, notification panel, etc. Now the iPhone is playing catch-up.

That said...I just got my wife the 4S and I think it's badass. That camera is no joke. Neither is Siri. And iOS 5 is a good step in the right direction.

Patiently waiting for iPhone 5.

·
Murse Magnet
7,743 Posts
Well I got my sprit iPhone 4s and waited for it on line at 5 am. Best phone I have ever had. Way better than my htc Evo I had. I got the black 32 gb because I have a lot of music and it was cheaper to sell my old iPod and use that money on the new iPhone

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
waiting patiently for a 5 as well

Got to compare the 4 to my brother in laws 4S and i agree, that camera is no joke! He was still taking pics without flash long after my phone was shooting crap

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
You only wish you were a hipster. If you bought a Mac in the last...oh, I dunno...8 years or so - you are not hipster.

I was running a Mac back when it was still a beige box. I are OG fanboi.
Yea that was sarcasm.

·
RISE OR DIE TRYING
157 Posts
My phone is android, but I have a macbook an iMac g4 that sits and looks pretty, and a 64gb 3G iPad2. I use the **** out of my iPad.

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
17GIGS!? what the...i take it all your apps are on all the time and your charger is always plugged in!? damn hahaha
between netflixs, crackle, pandora, youtube, facebook, forum and internet browsing, and yeah, i have the phone plugged in all the time while at work

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
LOL he just lets pandora play in his sleep.

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
17GIGS!? what the...i take it all your apps are on all the time and your charger is always plugged in!? damn hahaha
The guy that works for me uses his Evo as his only internet source. Even at home...he just puts it in 4G hotspot mode and networks his PS3, Xbox, laptop...everything...to it. He probably does that much data every month.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts