ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted b4 on how do 002's look on nb miatas. Well heres mine but its still high for now till thursday that is. MUAHHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!. fUNNIE THing is that none of my frends seem to like the roadster look all of them are honda heads never have seen a tire even stretched out or even stick out of a fender a bit.(roadster lOok). Oh well i dont mind its my car and i like it so suck it. j/k.

·
This is a long user title
3,189 Posts
Haha, must be easy to clear speed bumps :p Now get some air ride on it haha ... sorry had to do it.
It'll look great once lowered !

·
Banned
1,330 Posts
Roadster look = stretched tires that diminish traction and look goofy?

I thought roadster look was uh... owning a roadster.

Make use of the wider wheel... put more rubber on the car... flare the oem fenders to fit it and lower it for performance. Done :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaah yes of course unless my homie get sick or sum crap grrrrrr!!! i got no time to do the job. slammed thats what it will be!!!and i dont think im gonna flare it fyi. it looks fine with out flares maybe change the bumper to bomex like rusman.. sweet then hardtop.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I was hoping to see a gangstafied lowrider miata.. not a donk that hasent got the 20's yet :wink:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Baloyr,
Can't wait to see it lowered. I've been wanting to get 002s for my black NB forever now but am too afraid to lower and brake my gv lip. The gv lip makes it a pain as it is to drive.

Can someone explain to me why does sportmaxes look so damn ugly with stock suspension.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Baloyr,
Can't wait to see it lowered. I've been wanting to get 002s for my black NB forever now but am too afraid to lower and brake my gv lip. The gv lip makes it a pain as it is to drive.

Can someone explain to me why does sportmaxes look so damn ugly with stock suspension.
Low offset. Usually you're looking at a car from your eye level and if the wheel is inside the wheelwell well you can't see the top of the tire, making the car appear lower, but when the wheel is sticking out you can see the tire making the car actually look higher.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hahah thanks guys for the comments.. man lovin the inspiration!!!! hopefully itll look like that tommorow ! not too much rubbing... fingers crossed :? ? but yeea i did have a winne the pooh thingy hanging on my tow hook man how did u see that thing!..... its bout the size of a dime. hehe..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts