ClubRoadster.net banner

LSD or Not?

NB 
703 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  BLK99NB 
#1 ·
i need help trying to figure out if i have an LSD or not.....ive been hearing mixed opinions and arguments, i dont have money for roasting tires or a safe place to do a hairy burn out lol...there are tons of cops in South Florida. So how can i check? ill tell you what i did i jacked up my car and put the tranny into 1st gear tried spinning it, that didnt work (felt very strong), so then i stuck it into neutral (6spd swapped tranny btw) then spun driver tire forward and i noticed my passenger tire spun backwards.......now this is where i hear different opinions........some say it takes the stig himself to find out what it really is :fab:

#3 ·
my car has black cloth and has sport package kit but i dont know if mine came with it or the previous owner installed it, when i bought my miata it had some stuff done to it already, rollbar, 6spd, and power window uninstalled for manual windows for weight, and i think my car had racing seats at one point

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.