ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined sometime ago to read up and learn as much as I can about these wonderful cars. While I don't have one (yet), my dad does ('04 MSM) which I blissfully comindere when I go home to Vermont for a visit. Currently, I'm living in Madison, AL and drive an '08 MS3.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
15,684 Posts
Welcome to CR. MSMs are garbage.

·
Registered
400 Posts
You should probably just wait and get an ND. All the others suck. Our cars are garbage.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Actually, just get a Honda. There's a reason all the cool kids own one.
or a Mustang. Definitely a Mustang.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

My preference would be to pick up an NA and maybe go for the vintage/classic look that so many here have pulled off wonderfully, but if my dad ever gets sick of his MSM and offers it to me cheap (or preferably free :mrgreen:) anytime soon, then I'd certainly take it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks warm welcome guys.

My preference would be to pick up an NA and maybe go for the vintage/classic look that so many here have pulled off wonderfully, but if my dad ever gets sick of his MSM and offers it to me cheap (or preferably free :mrgreen:) anytime soon, then I'd certainly take it.
Two words: Mus. Tang.
I ain't gotta have none of that sense with my words. I drive a Mustang.
I bet Dave Mustaine drives a Mustang.
Mustaine's Mustang. Bwahahaha.

But seriously, all Miatas are awesome. Glad to have another Miata hopeful.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Already got a Honda in the family, a 2000 Civic that my wife drives. As for the SRT-4, I almost got one of those back when they came out to replace my '96 Neon, but opted for a '03 SE-R Spec V instead.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I've got a Honda too. An old 93' Prelude Si. Awesome car. I DD the Miata. The Lude is my project.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts