ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
Returned to Vegas in 2004 after 12 years in San Diego.

Previously in Vegas from 1973 to 1992...purchased my first NA in 1990 at Fletcher Jones Mazda...only paid $2000 over sticker then. :oops:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Been here one year and 3 months. Miata owner for about 8 months now.

I've been to a couple autocrosses but friends coming in town, and work seems to screw things up.

Noticed there a local Miata club but it seems like an older retiree crowd (not that there's anything wrong with it!)
http://www.miataownersofvegas.com/
I turned 31 today though and I'm feeling old as **** right now.

I made it to one local Mazda club cookout once and I'll try to get to one again.

peace out

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just bought a miata that was purchased in LV and it lived there for the majority of its 16 yr. life. Does that count for anything?

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'm around.... about to make the next big step of modding.. We'll see how that goes...

Flares
Huge tire
Good 18psi tune
Rx7 turbo 2 drivetrain
And then its basically done till more boost...

Been here for 6 yrs... came from santa cruz cali..

We need a meet here soon

·
CR.net Supporter
511 Posts
Been here this time around since '03. Got dragged across the USA by an ex-wife from Florida, after coming back from the Middle East (it would seem that she thought I needed more desert in my life). But it sure does beat the humidity of what Florida offers. :wink:
I've got a 90 with a lot of parts, that's just a work in progress. I'll get 'er the way I want it one of these days. :?

·
Registered
5 Posts
im from the vegas area, i see this certain miata everyday i go to work and school, has black rims and is color red, looks like a student that goes to unlv. so if ur here hit me up yo! Itd be great to have a miata meet. Let's make this happen!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi again vegas ppl. is a meet meaning to happen anytime soon? been seeing some really nice miatas on the road lately, its just none of them are on the forums, mostly all in there late 30s doing there own thing.

·
CR.net Supporter
511 Posts
In the process of getting the bugs outta mine.
Soo many new parts.... soo little time to put things together.

Most likely will get everything completed at my new place, come March.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts