ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the event organizers, there should be information about this event early next week.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Fuuu... Lets do this! I wont miss it this year.

·
Supporting Member
1,269 Posts
I agree...either group C or D but we gotta sign up the day it gets posted!!! I got promoted at work without asking so i'ma have funds for this this year.

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Group C in '10 had passing except in the corners, or point by, IIRC. Group D was passing only on the front and back straights.

·
here for farts
680 Posts
just curious. how much did this event cost in the previous years? just the track time, then also maybe what you guys spent for the whole trip. thanks

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the event in 2010 was $250, if I remember correctly. between gas, food and sharing lodging, figure $500-600 for the weekend.

there was talk last year about some of us camping at the track. it depends on the time of year and such, but I think there was a cabin or building to rent there that could help save some costs.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
What kind of track time can one expect and is it offered both Saturday and Sunday? I've been seriously playing around with the idea of coming to this if there is enough driving time.

1 - 20 of 341 Posts