ClubRoadster.net banner

M45/ J&S Safeguard/ TDR 150mm pully

NA Parts 
463 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  store69 
#1 · (Edited)
Well. I was running this JRSC on Dliverance's old NA, and its started making funny noises. It was running on a 1.6 with a TDR 150mm crank overlay, also running a Dual Throttle body setup. The charger seized shortly after, so I tore it apart to see what was going on. turns out one of the rear bearings failed, I replaced them and put the unit back together, but it has rotor rub. and there are scratches on the rotor and casing, SO THIS CHARGER WILL HAVE TO BE REBUILT. rebuilds can go from 250-500 bucks from what I understand. THE CHARGER STILL MAKES BOOST!! WITH THE PULLEY INSTALLED I STILL WAS GETTING 8PSI!!

I said, F the BS, and purchased a DIY turbo setup instead, so these parts will either sit here, go on another car, or get sold to someone that wants parts or a project.

The list:

M45 JRSC with rotor rub includes: $140obo+Shipping SOLD!!!
* 2nd throttle body and cable
* intake elbow and IAC check valve
* dummy throttle body
* charger mounts
* tensioner pulley for cars W/O PS
* installed 2 month old bypass vacuum actuator unit
* old style charger outlet manifold
* no crossover pipe (I had a custom one with a SSQV and I will be keeping that)

Separate Sales will be:

J&S Safegaurd Knock control system: $85obo SOLD!!!!
* no cables or instructions (I havent used it yet and came in a box when i purchased the car from Dliverance)

Track Dog Racing 150mm Big Boost Pulley: $100obo SOLD !!
*perfect working order
*91-93 long nose

Please let me know if u need individual parts and give me a price.:whistle:

Pics:

See less See more
#8 ·
Ill be there for sure!!! I luv this shyt:blaugh: I ordered the oil lines this morning... all I need is to figure out the DP now... At the rate im going its the most expensive part. But thats besides the point... I WILL BE THERE!!! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.