ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd post a few scanned pics of my magazine features in the tuner mags in the UK.

While the exterior may not be to everyones taste, it is to me. It is a show car and an everyday car. In the UK my roadster which has evidently had allot of hard work carried out on it is frowned upon by the mx5/roadster community cus they are a bunch of haters! They will be along soon to hijack this post! :roll: :lol:

And another:

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Great handiwork.. What front bumper is that? Your Cardomain page said it is a 'Tenzo R' front bumper- I don't see any bumpers listed in the Tenzo R website though.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I generally prefer over the top intercooler piping but I like the way yours looks. Must be all the shiney chrome. Your cardomain site has like 100 pics on the first page and took me forever to load. Imagine my disappointment when I found out the hot brunette featured in like half the pics wasn't the car owner :( Your car is a little bit too modern for me as I favor the retro roadster look but keep doing what you like and acheive the realization of your tuning concept.

·
Registered
92 Posts
wel...when topics like this are subjective and to each of their own taste, I turn to quality...how it's put together and the amount of work done. Seems like you have good quality work done, your kit is put together nicely and u got a nice paint job, your engine is bling and not to mention ur featured in a magazine.....congrats.....

·
Registered
282 Posts
Congratulations on the magazine article. I had acually read it already.......wasn't it in last months jtuner or something like that? Is that just the factory mariner blue or was it resprayed another blue?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Congrats!!! That is a nice spread, its not often you see a Miata/MX5/Roadster in a magazine besides Road&Ster.

What magazine is that from? I Have a 5" Binder i try to keep all of my Miata related articles in and would like that for my collection.

PS you should submit your ride to the editors of Road&Ster next!!!

PhatMiata

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Try J-Tuner, Banzai or Japanese Performance; they have regular Roadster/MX spots. You probably can't get them in the US.

·
Registered
692 Posts
i just read the second feature you posted in the bookstore a couple days ago! great looking car man, especially for a daily driver! keep it up

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats!!! That is a nice spread, its not often you see a Miata/MX5/Roadster in a magazine besides Road&Ster.

What magazine is that from? I Have a 5" Binder i try to keep all of my Miata related articles in and would like that for my collection.

PS you should submit your ride to the editors of Road&Ster next!!!

PhatMiata
Thank you.

Its the march 2006 edition of JTUNER magazine.

http://www.jtunermagazine.co.uk/

They may be able to send you a copy overseas.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wel...when topics like this are subjective and to each of their own taste, I turn to quality...how it's put together and the amount of work done. Seems like you have good quality work done, your kit is put together nicely and u got a nice paint job, your engine is bling and not to mention ur featured in a magazine.....congrats.....
A quality look is what I have aimed for.

In the UK i have seen nothing but tatty looking Roadsters/mx5's which does not show allot of love to me!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congratulations on the magazine article. I had acually read it already.......wasn't it in last months jtuner or something like that? Is that just the factory mariner blue or was it resprayed another blue?
Hi,

Its the original mariner blue but resprayed! But the paint is poilt rotten with the finest products form the meguiars range of cleaning products.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
A quality look is what I have aimed for.

In the UK i have seen nothing but tatty looking Roadsters/mx5's which does not show allot of love to me!
Thats really harsh. If you attend the UK MX5OC rallies, you will see row upon row of cossetted MX5s and Roadsters (and the odd Miata), modified and standard. Some are of a genuinely concours standard (in the strictest sense). Owners show their love, s you put it, for the car in different ways. Some prefer the lines of the car to speak for it self, others like bodykits, others like graphics, others like a combination of the two.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts