ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'd figure since we have a few new pdx members and havent had a meet for current members for awhile. what do you guys think and what time/dates would you guys be available? preferably weekends!

im thinking sykart tigard and short drive in the hills to mcmenamins rock creek tavern off old germantown road.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I miss Oregon micro brews :(

Ugh I wish I could be there with you guys. Hopefully next time I'm home we can go, cause I plan on staying for more than 3-4 days.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it is disaturous lol, i can talk to the guys there to give us our own races, granted if... we have enough people that show up and want to race.

and also considering most people are working and in school on the weekdays... weekends are almost the only option

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone besides me and mr.mon? lol

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Ya'll know I'd be there if I was home.

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
I have thursdays and fridays off, and could do saturdays before 3ish, since I need to take a nap before work. Night shift boo.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How about march 10 th or the 17th? Around noon at sykart. Take a break and beers later for whomever wants to meet up again that night?

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
17th would be best for me, I have a wedding to go to on the 10th. 1ish would be great.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm aiming for next summer.

Mike is working on the school thing. I think he intends to move at the same time. He needs to do more research on school options, transfers out there and all that.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts