ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with the Maruha big brakes? I'm interested in this because it's kinda halfway between an upgraded brake setup with stock calipers and a full out road racing setup. I've upgraded my brakes as much as I can with stock calipers but I keep warping rotors in a relatively short amount of time even with different kinds of pads. My car is street driven with the occasional autocross and LOTS of time on twisty mountain roads. I would eventually like to get into track days but I don't think I should need a killer brake setup especially since I drive on the street alot. Ideas? Opinions?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
What year is your car? Do you have smaller 1.6L brakes or larger 1.8L brakes or even larger 1.8L sport package brakes?

And why are people holding out on us? I wanna seem them Maruha brakes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a 95. Right now I got Powerslot rotors and Porterfield r4-s pads. A slight variation on FlyinMiata's kit.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The kit shown with the gold calipers is a special edition. They are no longer availabe. The Maruha kit uses your stock 1.8 rotors or whatever you choose. They don't come with rotors!!!!! They are over 1,000 bucks!!!!!!!

·
4,436 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
1 - 20 of 78 Posts