ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:bouncin:

Thought I would start it off since no one else has.

Getting booked for Tuskeegee again as we speak. :hello kitty:

Hopefully @Bryan won't be sick this year. ;)

I should be there the night of the 1st. This 15+ hour drive is going to be killer yet again. Hopefully sleeping on the 31st and leaving around midnight on the 1st will help.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,188 Posts
I was honestly having trouble standing by the time we got to the Dam picture. At the time of both the A&W and Midnight Runs, I was laying in bed, wishing I'd just get it over with and throw up already :(

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...get it over with and throw up already :(
You could've expedited that with one of these :lol::

The A&W run was great. The naked run, people just kinda took their own path. Somehow I ended up in a small group of those :rice: cars (they were pretty cool to be honest, the people and their cars, obviously not functional though) going 40 on the Dragon in pouring rain.

I very quickly aborted and went back to my room.

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
2,934 Posts
I'm there. Lodgings booked and everything. The wife informed me we would be heading to Savannah afterwards, I reminded her the last time we took the Miata there that she said never again would we do such a long trip in such a small car. So in this case, never is about six years.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm there. Lodgings booked and everything. The wife informed me we would be heading to Savannah afterwards, I reminded her the last time we took the Miata there that she said never again would we do such a long trip in such a small car. So in this case, never is about six years.
Lol, me and the girly fraaand are going to Dolly Wood for three days after we leave Monday morning. :haiguyths:

·
Mufasa in Training
31,188 Posts
Don't be a stranger :)

·
Mufasa in Training
31,188 Posts
Have to at least introduce you guys to Josh and Missy (I help Josh organize things, and Missy, of course, would be his wife).

Maybe we could convince you guys to stay at Fontana next time ;)

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
2,934 Posts
Have to at least introduce you guys to Josh and Missy (I help Josh organize things, and Missy, of course, would be his wife).

Maybe we could convince you guys to stay at Fontana next time ;)
She will get along with them like she does most folks, like a house on fire. She's the one who needs convincing about lodgings. I'm guessing unless she has a really, really wonderful time that future outings will be by myself.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,188 Posts
She will get along with them like she does most folks, like a house on fire. She's the one who needs convincing about lodgings. I'm guessing unless she has a really, really wonderful time that future outings will be by myself.
FWIW, having friendly faces around helps that a lot :)

Then again, my wife--even as she was pregnant with our second--was fully convinced that I SHOULD make this trip, even if it's by myself.

·
Murse Magnet
7,109 Posts
Yay :)

You bringing the lady or your pop? Either one would be great!

BTW...I hope your dad is feeling better than he was last year :(

Good possibility that we will be going in two miatas and my mom will go too.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts