ClubRoadster.net banner

101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I will likely have room. $33 (or less depending on the split) for a single night. I have an apartment booked in Robbinsville.

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
2,965 Posts
I was gonna say, there's a small chance Lance may have a room at Tuskeegee. It's only like $75-$85 a night depending on the room you get. Besides that, we have a floor in our room, but idk if Lance will be okay with it, lol.

We got here yesterday and are pretty much recovered from the 17 hour drive. Anyone wanna meet up for a drive tonight? Maybe up the Tail and back down?
I'm going to go on the Sunset Drive at 1900. Headed for Fontana shortly, you might see my drive past Tuskegee.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Does anyone perchance have some extra space for Saturday night? Mike (doppelganger) is hoping to make it up for a day.
Thanks for posting Bryan. Looks like I did manage to get on here on my phone.

I was gonna say, there's a small chance Lance may have a room at Tuskeegee. It's only like $75-$85 a night depending on the room you get. Besides that, we have a floor in our room, but idk if Lance will be okay with it, lol.

We got here yesterday and are pretty much recovered from the 17 hour drive. Anyone wanna meet up for a drive tonight? Maybe up the Tail and back down?
I'm ok with a couch lol

I will likely have room. $33 (or less depending on the split) for a single night. I have an apartment booked in Robbinsville.
This sounds promising....and just right. Maybe PM me some details/contact info.

Yeah, after spending nearly 2-weeks driving cross-country from PDX to Charlotte, MATG didn't even occur to us (or me). So this is kinda super last minute thinking. If I do manage to make it, I plan on leaving super early Sat morning (like 5am) to maximize time there.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
I'm going to go on the Sunset Drive at 1900. Headed for Fontana shortly, you might see my drive past Tuskegee.
I'm in the mariner blue with the bumper cut. Apparently I was shooting Hella flames according to the guys behind us lol.

Edit: also, @Bryan when and where do you want to meet for the naked run?

·
2,965 Posts
I ended up pulling out of the drive part-way through. My gas was lower than I liked, we had to reroute so I had no idea how long it was going to end up being, and the guy behind me was an idiot and I was afraid he was going to hit me. I'll be back at Fontana in the morning.

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
i was gonna go, but one of the 10 year old 225/50/15 tires on my rear wheels took a **** and now i have to wait for a replacement :/

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Is there anyone that isn't leaving today or until later that wants to do something today? Me and my girlfriend are likely gonna relax most of the day but should be going out for a run or two. We are here until Monday morning.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Mufasa in Training
31,449 Posts
Sorry I couldn't do the Naked/Midnight run for the second year in a row, folks.

As most likely very few of you know, I was in an accident on Saturday. I won't get into details as of right now aside from saying that no one was injured and The Tick had to come home on a trailer :(

·
2,965 Posts

As most likely very few of you know, I was in an accident on Saturday. I won't get into details as of right now aside from saying that no one was injured and The Tick had to come home on a trailer :(
So sorry to hear that. Glad you are ok.

·
Registered
75 Posts

Dang Bryan, Sorry about the Tick and happy you're OK. Hope Christy didn't freak out to much when you told her.

·
Registered
316 Posts
You have my sympathy. From what I understand, The Tick meant something to you. Glad everyone is OK, and I hope The Tick is feasibly repairable.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,449 Posts
Dang Bryan, Sorry about the Tick and happy you're OK. Hope Christy didn't freak out to much when you told her.
She wasn't happy, but by the time I got home yesterday, she gave me a big hug and said "we'll figure it out." I'm not sure how she'll feel about me coming next year, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
You have my sympathy. From what I understand, The Tick meant something to you. Glad everyone is OK, and I hope The Tick is feasibly repairable.
He did. I'd hoped he would still be around for my (currently 5yr-old) son to drive. First thought as I looked back at the car is that that dream *might* not be possible to fulfill.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Well that was fun. No, really. BIG thanks to Jamie for letting me know he had some extra space for me to crash in for a night. Also, another thank you to Bryan/Josh/Jason/and friends for letting me hang out Sat night.....and for the parting gifts :)
(Bryan- let me know the names of the beers ya let me try so I can keep an eye out for them!)

Was so nice to see soooo many friends and familiar faces, everywhere I looked while walking around the vendor area on Saturday. It felt so damn good to get to actually drive the car how I wanted (not pushing too hard) and not worry about the road being compete ****. Unfortunately I had the fun of discovering the stock radiator decided to **** the bed....and started doing so before driving up there from Charlotte, kinda scary. Now comes the fun of pucking a new one and not going overboard.

101 - 120 of 141 Posts