ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and a fellow miata owner are going to be camping down at MATG.. not sure where yet but if anyone else wants to camp let us know! it will be fun, and its cheaper! lol . =D>

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I'm planning on camping but I don't know exactly where yet. Chris (DRFT MX5) has got a campsite that a bunch of us are going to be using. It's been a long time since I've camped out - should be fun and saves money for beer and mods for the car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would love to go camping...Iwill probably do that. Anyway, I will see you guys there, hopefully. I will probably have a date, too, or at least a good friend.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
If I cant find a room, i guess camping is the next option. Who's willing to let me borrow their shower? :oops: lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
I camped out at the Fontana campground for the last 2 years but decided to get a cabin this year since I lost my tent last year to a wind storm there #-o

There are showers (bring shower shoes). You cant beat the price or the view from the campground there. there may still be some cabins open or some floor space in a cabin if you ask nice :mrgreen: .

You may want to spring for one of the sites with Power and water since they arn't that much more and will let you run a fan if you want too.

There are also no limits on # of people/tents to a site so if there are multiple people that want to camp you may want to get just one and call it the Club Roadster Camp =D>

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I've got a 13 person military tent. i'm thinking of trying to find a way to hove it in my miata to bring up with me. i believe ben(luv2turn), nick(jdmaflac) and I will be camping somewhere unless i can find a place to stay. im down for camping!
Yeah yeah! Camping, son! I'll bring the beer (am I allowed to say that on this forum?)

Flashagent, aren't you around our area, too? Brad, Nick and I are all single :wink:

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
I've got a 13 person military tent. i'm thinking of trying to find a way to hove it in my miata to bring up with me. i believe ben(luv2turn), nick(jdmaflac) and I will be camping somewhere unless i can find a place to stay. im down for camping!
Yeah yeah! Camping, son! I'll bring the beer (am I allowed to say that on this forum?)

Flashagent, aren't you around our area, too? Brad, Nick and I are all single :wink:
ahhhh 3 single guys in one tent may sound scary for the girls, but hey we dont bite. but i drink..... ben, nick.... lets just plan on camping. it'll be fun as ****. beer is also a must.

·
Registered
30 Posts

ahhhh 3 single guys in one tent may sound scary for the girls, but hey we dont bite. but i drink..... ben, nick.... lets just plan on camping. it'll be fun as ****. beer is also a must.
Ha ha...you guys are so funny! I may just bring my very hot single friend to this thing...but then again, I don't know that she likes camping. :? She's very into makeup and all of that prissy stuff. :roll: unlike me, of course.

·
Registered
30 Posts
oh, and I forgot to mention...I have a tent. Well, 2 of them. One of them is a "2-room tent" But the divider making 2 rooms isn't all that effective. Long story. lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts