ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,272 Posts
I'm planning on camping but I don't know exactly where yet. Chris (DRFT MX5) has got a campsite that a bunch of us are going to be using. It's been a long time since I've camped out - should be fun and saves money for beer and mods for the car.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I camped out at the Fontana campground for the last 2 years but decided to get a cabin this year since I lost my tent last year to a wind storm there #-o

There are showers (bring shower shoes). You cant beat the price or the view from the campground there. there may still be some cabins open or some floor space in a cabin if you ask nice :mrgreen: .

You may want to spring for one of the sites with Power and water since they arn't that much more and will let you run a fan if you want too.

There are also no limits on # of people/tents to a site so if there are multiple people that want to camp you may want to get just one and call it the Club Roadster Camp =D>

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I've got a 13 person military tent. i'm thinking of trying to find a way to hove it in my miata to bring up with me. i believe ben(luv2turn), nick(jdmaflac) and I will be camping somewhere unless i can find a place to stay. im down for camping!
Yeah yeah! Camping, son! I'll bring the beer (am I allowed to say that on this forum?)

Flashagent, aren't you around our area, too? Brad, Nick and I are all single :wink:

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
I've got a 13 person military tent. i'm thinking of trying to find a way to hove it in my miata to bring up with me. i believe ben(luv2turn), nick(jdmaflac) and I will be camping somewhere unless i can find a place to stay. im down for camping!
Yeah yeah! Camping, son! I'll bring the beer (am I allowed to say that on this forum?)

Flashagent, aren't you around our area, too? Brad, Nick and I are all single :wink:
ahhhh 3 single guys in one tent may sound scary for the girls, but hey we dont bite. but i drink..... ben, nick.... lets just plan on camping. it'll be fun as ****. beer is also a must.

·
Registered
30 Posts

ahhhh 3 single guys in one tent may sound scary for the girls, but hey we dont bite. but i drink..... ben, nick.... lets just plan on camping. it'll be fun as ****. beer is also a must.
Ha ha...you guys are so funny! I may just bring my very hot single friend to this thing...but then again, I don't know that she likes camping. :? She's very into makeup and all of that prissy stuff. :roll: unlike me, of course.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.