ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAZDA NATIONAL DAY IS BACK! It will be held on Sat July 28, 10:00-6:00 in East Orlando. It will be very close to Orlando Speed world at Fort Christmas which has 10 Acres. All imports are invited. We will have vendors and giveaway prizes. There will be a ENRTY FEE of $5.00 to cover insurance. No pets or alcohol will be permitted. We hope Miata clubs from the SE like the Sarasota & Tampa clubs will attend. We expect many Rotaries and I hope that we get a good number of Miata's there.

Vendor Info: Please contact Raul Rodriguez (407) 399-3784

Event Address:
1300 Fort Christmas Rd.
Fort Christmas FL. 32709

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
This sounds like a good way for us to have a Tampa vs. Orlando Meeting hehehee, thanks for the SUPER advanced notice. I will spread the word with the local crew.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kabel- Looking forward to seeing you again. And Phat get the word out.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Well, if I participate, you can expect a few other SRQ's there also :mrgreen: Thanks for the way in advance notice Jimmy, will you be giving rides in the fastest IRTB'd Miata?

·
OG Member
583 Posts
DAMN! That's the same time as MATG! #-o I'm planning a trip to the Gap, so I'll have to miss it! :cry:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
yeah talk about bad timing, that is the same dates for Miatas At The Gap, there are usually 5 - 10 cars from my club that go up there just for that, dont suppose they can change the dates? If not make sure someone lets the planner know about MATG for next year so it dont fall on the same dates again.

·
Registered
100 Posts
that's on my usual cruise route. Like 2 miles from there are some wicked S-curves, and country roads. Thanks for the extra advanced notice. This should give me plenty of time to ensure I'm not working. I will be there.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be spending the day with Raul the organizer and I'll see if he can move the date. I want to go to the MATG again after last years great experience. I just got the word a couple of days ago and wanted to let everyone know. I'll post this evening when I get back if there is any date change.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yea I missed your meet last year and I am already going to the Gap. Would like to go to both.

Steve

·
Registered
75 Posts
Oh yea! the Summerpalooza is the 21st also so try and not pick that weekend.

Steve

·
Registered
526 Posts
Space Coast Miata Club is having their annual picnic there next month, so everyone knows where it is. Can you give me more details so I can "sell" it to the club better?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Is the entry fee per person or per car?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Summerpalooza is already planned for the 21st.. And it's free! I thought I'd just put a heads up just in case.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Where is summerpalooza?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Where is summerpalooza?

Last summer it was in Tampa and hot-as-balls outside so I think we are renting the Central Florida Fairgrounds and having it inside with the A/C. Still planning some things out, but the ball is rolling.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is the entry fee per person or per car?
It will be per person. There will be a drawing for prizes so hopefully that will help. I will be attending MATG and but I will have a booth at the MAZDA NATIONAL DAY. Not only Mazda's but all Japanese imports are welcome.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Why don't you just funnel this meet into ours? We already have sponsorship and Mazda backing.

Just a suggestion.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts