ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else planning on ordering the "MAZDA ROADSTER: Pure Open Sports Challenge" on DVD?? Its by REV-speed, looks pricey at 3990yen :shock: But im a sucker for Roadsters.

EDIT:

FYI:

okay, i got the pricing on the MAZDA ROADSTER: Pure Open Sports Challenge" on DVD from the bookstore today, these are $55.20 each :shock: (with EMS Shipping)

Oh well, im still gonna buy mine, Rob (91Eunos) please let me know if you still want this one.

PhatMiata

Attachments

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Rob........................ DVD and other books ARE HERE!!!!!! (^_^) Finally!!! =D>

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, i found the ad for it in the last issue of Road&Ster #46, so i figured it has all Roadsters Racing, it cant be too bad. :)

PhatMiata

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh man the last few races are really sweet, they have the Mazdaspeed Cup, the Roadster Fun meeting Gymkhana, and then this other race in Chapter 11 was the best so far. I am craving more footage like that. =D>

The NC's take the lead, then the NB comes outta nowhere, and busts everyones a$$, and at the last lap the Corn's NA overpowers D-Techniques NB and wins the Race!!!! NA RULEZ :twisted:

1st NA Car Make Corn's (this car was IRTB)
2nd NB D-Technique's TD-1001R Roadster
3rd NC Brightning
4th NA (not sure who this one is) Gymkhana C-II widebody
5th NC Garage Vary
6th NC NoPro (off course on one of the turns cost him the race)

That IRTB powered NA sounded sooooooo damnn sick on that track, ugh!!! just awesome. =D>

PhatMiata

Attachments

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, that is a killer Watanabe sig!!! Who made that for you?

BTW i think Bill Wilner was bringing some of those DVDs over from Japan along with some other goodies?

PhatMiata (^_^)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts