ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go. Never made a build thread before but its always something ive wanted to do... Rewind a month and I was driving my 2008 speed3, fully bolted 345ish whp. Three weeks ago I drove into the back of an acura and totaled my car, wasnt doing anything dumb, just a case of neglect on my part.

Honestly I am heart broken over this car, I never loved something as much as my speed. But I decided (mainly due to the cost of being a 21 year old boy with mad points) that i needed to buy something cheaper on insurance.... Right off the bat my dream evo got crossed off the list as well as an s2000. I had no idea what to get then starting thinking cheaper and the second the idea of a miata came into my head i instantly was set on it.

3/12/12 Found my miata... 1993 1.6 fully loaded with cloth. Milage- 53,5xx

3/18/12 Getting her back to nj from pa

3/19/12 Exhaust arrives:

Also picked up my wheels :

At my buddys house installing my catback.... had mounted rear rims earlier in the day. Front rims needed valve stems so it took me a day to track down a decent set of harley valve stems

3/21/12 Fronts mounted

3/24/12Got my front lip!

4/4/12 Washed her up real quick... holy **** I need suspension... ordered stance coils the night i bought the car and found out monday they are back ordered so as soon as i am refunded for my cancelled stances i will be purchasing a set of Tein Flex.

My best friend Nick and Ashley, found this sick stache sticker in the mall, I feel obligated to rock it for a few days.

4/5/12 Front plate bracket came today along with my side skirts

So much more to come just need to figure out exactly what route I am taking the car, she is my only car after all. 100% daily driven

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Align those headlight lids! And lose the pinstripe. :?
Nice car though, welcome to CR.
I never even really noticed the head light lids could be adjusted ill align them tomorrow. But yea pinstripe is getting buffed off this week by a friend. You have no idea how disgusting I find that pinstripe...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update: coils were a disaster to get. Ended up canceling my stances and going witha set of tein street advance. they should be here tomorrow or friday. Then its time to DUMP her

1 - 8 of 8 Posts