ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mazda speed passenger side headlight with a broken tab that has been plastic welded on. Shipped in the lower U.S. For 140. I also put laminx headlight protector on it. I am buying a new one. That's the reason why I'm selling this one.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The adjuster works fine. I was able to get a straight cut off between both projectors. The tab was still attached but had to be cut off completely to plastic weld it on again. I would recommend it being done once more so road vibrations won't make the tab soft again.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can even take out the chrome piece that everyone desires and sell that for a little bit less so you can install it in your headlight instead of painting them if your that particular like I am.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Does the vertical adjustment for the low beam light still work? & how was the tab broken if you don't mind me asking.
Unfortunately, the tabs are pretty fragile, even from factory. The reason is because the tab wasn't really designed for tongue weight (ie up and down movement), which is often how they crack. The tabs were made to hold the light in really from a horizontal movement standpoint (not sliding out of the bumper).

I used Plastic Weld as well on mine; it's even stronger than factory now. It looks a little ugly, but I guess I could sand it, smooth it out and paint give it a nice coat of plasti-dip or something to clean it up.

Anyway, GLWS.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Bumppppp!

Miss you budd!! Check out the new pics! Get a facebook!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts