5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pics.
I love Tims car, also nice to see Steve's rotary miata finished. And that rx8 engine cover with the flame paint looked cool Who's red NA is that?
My friend Allen who is lame and doesn't have a computer, but is a member on this forum.

I have no idea what his name is here.

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
damn bro! you were there....didn't realize that would have met you. I didn't really care about being the show or waking up early so I showed up around 12:30. You leave before that?

Pretty good turnout some nice cars. Not a bunch of rice like normal shows. Wish my buddy would have showed up earlier with his 99 prelude. He got there around 3pm. H22 fully built, sleeved, GT35 on 30psi.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn bro! you were there....didn't realize that would have met you. I didn't really care about being the show or waking up early so I showed up around 12:30. You leave before that?

Pretty good turnout some nice cars. Not a bunch of rice like normal shows. Which my buddy would have showed up earlier with his 99 prelude. He got there around 3pm. H22 fully built, sleeved, GT35 on 30psi.
I was standing next to your car when you pulled in man, the picture I got of your ride came out TERRIBLE so I didn't upload it. I didn't know you were on CR or I would have said something.

:(

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts

Pretty good turnout some nice cars. Not a bunch of rice like normal shows. Which my buddy would have showed up earlier with his 99 prelude. He got there around 3pm. H22 fully built, sleeved, GT35 on 30psi.
I was standing next to your car when you pulled in man, the picture I got of your ride came out TERRIBLE so I didn't upload it. I didn't know you were on CR or I would have said something.

:(
Sorry, I would have introduced myself. I really didn't expect ppl to be interest in my car and I got bombared the first 5min i got there with a swarm of 8ppl or so. The guy beside me with the 1.8l w/99 VVT head was nice; different.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is always next time, man. We should meet up again next month some place so we can show those KNIONSION clowns what's up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts