BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATED INFORMATION:

Sylvan Lake Park
845 LAKE MARKHAM ROAD
SANFORD, FL 32771
9AM-4PM

***Complemetary lunch will be provided at Palooza at no charge. Courtesy of www.ClassicMazdaspeed.com

Driving Directions to the Park

We have reserved:
3 Pavilions
Volleyball Court
Playground for the kids

** For those not familiar with Palooza Events, these are open to Everyone! Mazda, Honda, Acura, Nissan, Toyota, and Even domestics. We have a lot of great friends who might not have a Mazda anymore, but they and everyone is welcome!
Events throughout the day including flag/touch football and more! BBQ will be provided, a small show will take place as well, so please CLEAN YOUR CAR and even the engine. The show will be PEOPLE'S CHOICE, not judged by officials. So it is all up to everyone to judge for the show!

We plan to have a get together Friday night for those interested, as well as after the meet as well, so plan to meet up Saturday night for cruising and fun!

Here is the car show information! This is 100% PEOPLE'S CHOICE! Everyone who comes to the show will be able to vote for the following, there will be no official judges.

There will be the top 10 cars a general placement in the Top 10 cars at the show.
After the top 10 get their awards, they will bring their cars forward, and by the sound of the crowd, the Best in Show Award is then handed to the one with the most applause. A Tie breaker may be done if needed, but let's worry about that at the show!

We will also have the following awards!

Best interior
Best engine
Lowest Tread (It's a tradition. Looking for the ones that are entirely bald!)
Furthest distance-Will have all cars that show enter where they drove from to the meet, and how many miles. Furthest wins.

Street Unit Forums link:
http://www.streetunitforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=140

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OFFICAL Club Roadster Sign-Up List.

1.) Ultimateforce - Miata or MSP
2.) Timallen - Miata
3.) FooSchnickens - Miata (if in the country)
4.) You?

Post in this thread if you want to be added to the list.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Still got it Steve. Theres one guy though thats pulling some cash out from his 401k to get my car now though. We'll see how that works out. He lives in Orlando so if he does actually buy my car, then everyone will see it change hands most likely during Mazdapalooza. We'll see.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Have you decided what the next project will be? Will it be Miata based or rx?
Anyway I look forward to seeing the car and meeting you.

Steve

·
Registered
586 Posts
never mind a little too far at the moment...If my car was in complete long distance driving condition I would take the hike.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I might be able to make it considering how well work goes and if I can get my clutch problems fixed #-o

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Have you decided what the next project will be? Will it be Miata based or rx?
Anyway I look forward to seeing the car and meeting you.

Steve

Miata based for sure......although I have been toying with putting a 2JZ motor in a FD shell..... :wink:

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
[obligatory] Damn, I gotta move back east! That's where all the action is! [/obligatory]

·
Registered
75 Posts
Had a great time et the event. Had a good showing of roadsters. It was great talking to everyone and checking out what thay have done to their rides. Will try and get some pix up.

Steve

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Wooo-Hoooo!!

I got 2 trophies today.

I won for best interior and I got 3rd place for overall people's choice!

It was a great time and lots of cool cars.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wooo-Hoooo!!

I got 2 trophies today.

I won for best interior and I got 3rd place for overall people's choice!

It was a great time and lots of cool cars.
You deserve to get those trophies, Your IRTB's looked sweet. Your whole car was so clean. =D>

Steve

1 - 20 of 22 Posts