ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Series of videos having some fun in a water meth injected Mazdaspeed turbo.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Shoot looks fun. I really want to experience one of these just in stock form.

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
Jeezus! How much did that set you back? I wish there were roads like that around Chicago.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Jeezus! How much did that set you back? I wish there were roads like that around Chicago.
From his mod list I wouldn't imagine much. He's yet to really tear into it and get rid of the stock turbo as well. This proves the car can be quite fun with a few simple mods.

·
Supporting Member
956 Posts
water meth kits aren't too pricey or new. methanol can be had for fairly cheap & even available over the counter. i helped my buddy dial-in his meth kit in his mk5 gti 2.0t. depending on your mixture ratio you can cool charge temps less than ambient & bump up your octane. fun stuff, but i wouldn't want to run it on my daily as introduces another potential point of failure.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which tip is the actual exhaust outlet?
The driver side one. With a little bit of oil the muffler slides on & off its hangars in 30 seconds. You can see the extension pipe I made in this picture.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
FM intake $250 new.
FM downpipe $150 used.
Devils Own stage 2 progressive water meth injection kit $250 I bought it second hand from a guy who never installed it, but a stage 1 kit new is only $240.

That is what is great my car is faster now with water meth & i can run 14.5 psi & it did not set me back that much.

I use splash -30 de-icer premium windshield washer it is 41% methanol by volume Just water & methanol & a little bit of red die in it. It is $3.49 per gallon at K Mart.

We have tuns of roads like that in western NC, twisty roads that run for miles.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i wanna say i've seen this vid over a year ago ???
Some of the vids have been posted before in another video but more vids have been added to this video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts