ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mazdaspeed Snap-On Toolkit

Mazdaspeed and Snap-On mechanic special selection tool kit.

Including the racing mechanic of Mazdaspeed, the American distinguished tool manufacturer Snap-On which obtains the reliance where in the world is regularly used professionally, does not shake - on. From midst of the tool group of the yearning, the racing mechanic of Mazdaspeed, choice did the tool which is necessary for the maintenance of every day the Snap-On tool kit is sold. In tool of all the 7 types total 16 points, logograph of all Mazdaspeed with laser precisely hallmark. After receiving each one to the holder, Mazdaspeed and the Snap-On it is the superb article which was inserted in this skin make original case which treats the logograph of on. Please recommend to the customer of [ensujiasuto] which knows genuine value.

Set contents
○ 4 kinds of 12-point combination wrenches 8,10,12,14mm
○ 5 kinds of 6-point socket wrenches 10,12,14,17,19mm
○ 1 kind of 5/8" plug socket wrench
○ 1 kind of ratchet handle 30 teeth normal mode
○ 2 kinds of extension bar 3? (76mm), 8? (203mm)
○ 2 kinds of screwdriver
○ 1 kind of pliers normal mode black finish

Because above and description above accidentally it had entered into the vehicle inspection book case for M2 original [nihachi], the copying sutra it did.
Purchased on 1995 12/9.

Price: ¥70,000

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All Snap-On tool kits are pricey. Add Mazdaspeed special branding and it's even more expensive. It is an interesting and rare item and I'd love to have one for my car if I could afford one. The factory tool kit in my BMW which stows neatly inside the trunk lid has come in handy more than a few times.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
My buddy works for MAC Tools, so im sure Snap-On is just as expensive, I was on his truck and he sells Zero-Degree Ratchets for $100 each, hahahaha, ill stick with my crappy ones.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
All Snap-On tool kits are pricey. Add Mazdaspeed special branding and it's even more expensive. It is an interesting and rare item and I'd love to have one for my car if I could afford one. The factory tool kit in my BMW which stows neatly inside the trunk lid has come in handy more than a few times.
No doubt someone will fake it with some authentic Kamasa tools :roll:

I'll take Britools over Snap-On though.

When MG when belly up, there was a huge clear-out of all the bits and pieces from the motorsport department. Included a stack of MG-branded tool sets.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm worried if I get a tool kit for my Miata all of a sudden things will start breaking and I'll need to use those tools :)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Different tools serve different purposes. It's really hard to go back to Craftsman after using something higher-end like Snap-on. It's like trading in your Mercedes-Benz S550 for a Ford Taurus. But Craftsman tools are great because they're what most of us purchase when we first start buying our own tools and get us into the hobby.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Does the regular JDM roadster come with a tool bundle too? I've seen some photos of a Rodster tool bundle and I don't know if they're a production item or an extra option.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
When MG when belly up, there was a huge clear-out of all the bits and pieces from the motorsport department. Included a stack of MG-branded tool sets.
Now *that* would be a cool peripheral to have in a collection.
You can still see what was auctioned here:
http://www.wyleshardy.com/salesCatalogue.asp?WhSalesCatelog=1,1&Auctionid_in=29&pageval=40

Well, the tool sets weren't that cool:

Everything was for sale, from Bonneville prototype cars, right down to the office vacumn cleaner. Some of the development cars went for little more than scrap value; they were unusable on British roads.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts