ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Were is it held at? Mazda headquaters in Irvine like sevenstock? If so, id probablly go. Thats right down the freeway from me :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'll be pitted with Mazdatrix most likely.

·
Registered
343 Posts
What day will most people be attending? And, what are the regulations like for safety equiptment? I have a hard dog roll bar, but its a single sided model. Im planning on changing it out, but I don't think it'll be here in time.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
What day will most people be attending? And, what are the regulations like for safety equiptment? I have a hard dog roll bar, but its a single sided model. Im planning on changing it out, but I don't think it'll be here in time.
If you have a four-point rollbar, a Snell (S95 or later) or motorcyle (M-rated) helmet, and at least a regular/stock seatbelt, you should be fine. Any Hard Dog bars are typically fine for track events.

Despite me being temporarily departed from my MSM for a couple of months for an engine/turbo build, I'll be attending for sure. The current conundrum now for me is whether I should drive or not because I'm a bit low on funds right now. I have a friend graciously allowing me to drive his RX-8 for Sunday and I'm still trying to contact my AP2 S2000 friend about driving on Saturday; both are cool Bay Area pals of mine. But either way, at the very least, I'll probably be bumming around helping out for their first track event and hanging with friends.

Should I come despite trying me trying to save money right now? When it comes to this, it's more of a tradition thing than anything since I've gone since the first one in 2005. Argh...money woes...

[EDIT] Oh, and VtecMX5. For some reason, I just noticed your NA w/ an F20C... I'd love to see your car there and discuss some things with you, hehe... Clean swap, my friend.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Who can I ask about the roll bar? I think Mines a 3 point. Here's a pic of my bar

I need to know asap because I want to sign up today. I doubt a new roll bar would be ready by track day.

Oh, and If I do end up going, I be sure to meet up with you to let you check out my car. You have some pretty nice friends letting you race their cars like that :)

Attachments

·
CR.net Supporter
374 Posts
Me, JonnyBravo(Jon Nguyen) and 2/3'rdsCobra (Myron Ybarra) will be there both days :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts