ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to leave early today due to lack of grip in my tires :x but here are some pictures that I took throughout the morning.
First, pictures of my miata :mrgreen:

Now, all the others who attended

God I loved that car

Enjoy ^_^

I'll see if there are any other decent pictures on my camera later, but this should hold those of you who didn't go over for now

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Matt, you don't quite understand...on my third session, my tires gave out on every turn unless I went 40mph or slower :?
I wouldn't have cared if I was skidding a little bit, but I would slide clean from the apex to the dirt. Oh well, next year :mrgreen:
P.S. What car were you driving? I may have a picture somewhere on my camera

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
ah. that makes more sense. :D

It started to rain later in the day. If you'd stuck around, everyone would have been sliding around with you. :D It got to the point I was hanging it out around starmazda about every other time 'round.

My car was the laguna blue miata with the champagne cage, champagne wheels, and the carbon hardtop.

It was good to meet those of you from here that came out. Was a fun event. Its not often a NA miata can go out on track for a day and not get passed. No EVOs or STi's was kind of refreshing for a track day. :D

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ooooooooooohhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhhhh.... my dream car was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! competition yellow mica FD...................oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd sell a testicle for one of those!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.