ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to leave early today due to lack of grip in my tires :x but here are some pictures that I took throughout the morning.
First, pictures of my miata :mrgreen:

Now, all the others who attended

God I loved that car

Enjoy ^_^

I'll see if there are any other decent pictures on my camera later, but this should hold those of you who didn't go over for now

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Sweet!

Some serious rides showed up!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
shoot. no pics of my car. :(

so what's up with leaving because your tires had no grip? It wasn't worth driving if you didn't have r compounds?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matt, you don't quite understand...on my third session, my tires gave out on every turn unless I went 40mph or slower :?
I wouldn't have cared if I was skidding a little bit, but I would slide clean from the apex to the dirt. Oh well, next year :mrgreen:
P.S. What car were you driving? I may have a picture somewhere on my camera

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
ah. that makes more sense. :D

It started to rain later in the day. If you'd stuck around, everyone would have been sliding around with you. :D It got to the point I was hanging it out around starmazda about every other time 'round.

My car was the laguna blue miata with the champagne cage, champagne wheels, and the carbon hardtop.

It was good to meet those of you from here that came out. Was a fun event. Its not often a NA miata can go out on track for a day and not get passed. No EVOs or STi's was kind of refreshing for a track day. :D

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ooooooooooohhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhhhh.... my dream car was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! competition yellow mica FD...................oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd sell a testicle for one of those!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah...no more pictures of Matt's car on my memory card...I wasn't the only one who took pictures was I? Let's see what other people have ^_^

·
Registered
111 Posts
That guy was pissing me off all day. Would not let me pass so I had to force myself past him after trailing him for 3 laps on one of my outings. I even let him go out and grid in about 8 cars in front of me once and still managed to get on his tail and he still didn't wanna let me pass. Wack....

What the 1990's?!
[/img]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts