Registered
201 Posts
Ill be there on Saturday with 90_MX
Ill be driving my red 95R with a hardtop
come say hello

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I will be running advanced on Sunday, and probably in the race/exibition group on Saturday...

Laguna Blue car with a champagne cage and champagne chapparals...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think ill take my car down on Sunday, but not to race. (I have no roll bar yet, and im leaving later that week for Japan so that's where my $$ is going for now)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone want to let me ride shotgun and split gas from OC?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Thu May 04, 2006 2:21 pm]I will be running advanced on Sunday, and probably in the race/exibition group on Saturday...

Laguna Blue car with a champagne cage and champagne chapparals...
So people will actually be able to see your mystery miata now? ummm Pictures please!! =D>

PhatMiata

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
haha. the mystery miata will still be in sheeps clothing. I think i could practically build another miata out of the parts that are still sitting in the garage. :)

it won't be anything special. Just a laguna blue car with a cage, carbon hardtop, and bitchin suspension.

The chapagne wheels match the cage. so it looks kinda cool, but nothing to write home about. Let me get the rear a arms back in the car and I'll take a pic or 2...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
its looking more and more like I will not make saturday. I will only be there sunday. Just too much to do before then.

Anyone in Socal have a stock fan and fan shroud I can borrow?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
you won't want to leave when i leave. I need to be at the track for an instructors meeting at like 7:30. so I'll be leaving OC at like 5.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts