ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you follow our northeast thread at .net, youll see we often meet sunday nights at the fuddruckers in tysons corner, 7pm. Its been a few weeks because its been cold and dark, people been busy etc... but why not just have 1 more before the holidays and the new year? \:D/

12/17/06
5pm
Fuddruckers in Tysons Corner

·
Registered
605 Posts
Re: MD,VA,DC metro area meet 10/17/06

Whoa, planning meets two months ago? That's not gonna work...

I'd be there 12/17 if we can actually get a turnout this time. I stopped by a few times after the weekend I saw you there and saw NOBODY.

It might be worth moving the time a little earlier, if people can make it. It has a tendency to get real cold, real fast when night falls this time of year.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good call, thats what I meant, december not october. that7guy should be there, y8s might make it out too. Ill be there. Ill throw the idea of more around 5pm up on the other board as well,

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
theres a toys for tots thing up in that area i believe run by some 350z guys and i think some other people too but anyone going to that?

if im nto working ill try to make a trip up north either way. ;o)

·
CR.net Supporter
204 Posts
im way above the philly area, but i want to try to come out and play. we'll see... might be a little to long of a drive especialy if people dont show. hum three hours... i dont know...

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah thats quite a drive for a 1-2 hour meet, at most we usually only have ~5 cars. but I can guarantee there will be cars there sunday night 5pm. a few usuals and it looks like a few new faces as well.

the first wednesday of the month is always a mazda club meet at the fudds, big turnout for that, but I just hate the fact its a weeknight. kind of a pain to get there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts