ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh i have no clue what the outcome will be... everytime i take a turn something falls apart in the door. I'm just glad i was too lazy to put down the window on that side, or i would have lost it!

I'm in quite a bit of pain, but I'm praying it'll be over with asap!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
even if it was a total loss, you still have the option of repairing it, but its a bitch to clear the salvage title

·
CR.net Supporter
575 Posts
if they total it make them pay for your invested money in it. sue if need be, it's not your fault the dummy hit you. plus try to buy it back and you could part it out.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
That chasis is done, sorry.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Sucks to hear this, hopefully insurance cuts you a nice check to purchase another sylvia2. You could buy this one back and part out to make profit even.

Coincidence..I just sold my set of those Auto-X's last weekend.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I feel your pain!!! Deer-a few months ago, did the same.

Glad your ok though.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Poor reading comprehension on my part but I opened this thread expecting to see a 240sx...

Sorry about your rig and hope you start feeling better.
Glad to know i wasnt the only one looking for the Nissan Sylvia too LOL.... i dont feel so stupid now.

on topic.... sorry about yer car man. Hopefully you can buy it back if ins. totals it. I would start stripping what you can tho just so you have a head start. :)

-Jeremy

·
Registered
379 Posts
I don't understad how that is a total lost of the car. It needs a door and the rear panel. Of corse that we don't know the state of the frame.
Your labor cost must be very high.
It looks that the suspension didn't got afected and that is most expensive

1 - 20 of 72 Posts