ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racing at the dragstrip of course. The best is the camera man was actually the guys wife that I raced. The clock tonight was messed up at times. I really ran a 13.21 But it showed something else. I think you can make the anouncer out saying some time but I cant tell what it was. The guy got a red light to so he stoped for a second and then when right after I went. This is classic stuff..

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l112/leatherface24/?action=view&current=STI.flv

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Damn, I just realized the date of this thread. Bringing up the dead, G-lude :mrgreen:

It's still hurt the ego when your wife yells, "..you [email protected]#$ing suck.."

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that night was funny. that guy was cool but his wife just ripped him apart after that lol. im just waiting for eric to post up some similar vids ;)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
that night was funny. that guy was cool but his wife just ripped him apart after that lol. im just waiting for eric to post up some similar vids ;)
I saved that video on my computer so I could compare it with some I get, that is, whenever I get them. Hopefully this summer I'll have everything set the way I want it to start taking it to the track on a regular basis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts