ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Why would u post a vid of you crashinggggg. People are just going to rip on you......

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why would u post a vid of you crashinggggg. People are just going to rip on you......
juss a minor spinout-crash, my friend was using his go pro and edited it, lol let em rip i dont care just posting for fun, not like the whole video is crashing, only like 5 seconds

·
Supporting Member
352 Posts
You should consider track days, instead of endangering other peoples lives with putting your wheels over the double yellow on a two lane mountain roads.

Speedventures is at Buttonwillow jan 28-29, and the 29th is a miata challenge day you should come out, and the 29th is S2k challenge day for your buddy as well :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should consider track days, instead of endangering other peoples lives with putting your wheels over the double yellow on a two lane mountain roads.

Speedventures is at Buttonwillow jan 28-29, and the 29th is a miata challenge day you should come out, and the 29th is S2k challenge day for your buddy as well :)
ahha yeup GMR has been known to have ppl always racing up and down, like that GTR who crashed tryna to chase a evo ,

been dying to go to track, !! xP

its ok haters gon hate :O,

·
Supporting Mamber
3,672 Posts
Man I haven't been up there for a while. I remember years back it was really hot. The newer kids are just so cocky now it's not even fun and they are such idiots. Be safe out there, a co workers 2 friends died up there 2 weeks ago in a 240, head on collision. Died on impact.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man I haven't been up there for a while. I remember years back it was really hot. The newer kids are just so cocky now it's not even fun and they are such idiots. Be safe out there, a co workers 2 friends died up there 2 weeks ago in a 240, head on collision. Died on impact.
haha yeah of course, too scared to go fast on that road anyways, and im sorry to hear about that crash

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
They should make it a one way road. Its not like anyone uses it for actual transportation.

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
God you suck. GOD YOU SUCK. The crash is at 1:00, for those of you who don't want to sit through ten minutes of dickhanded driving. OOPS THE REAR TIERS GAEB OUT. And your buttbuddy couldn't keep up with your pokey dickhands in his riced S2000? You both shame family.

YOU:

ARE A DICKHANDS.

You should consider track days
Or seppuku.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
What's the name of the song at 3:49?

Oh, and why didn't you jab the brake, counter steer, and drift out of it like everyone else would have done? Haven't you played any video games?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.