ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(March 14, 2007) Mazda Canada, Canadian Sport Compact Series (CSCS) and the Committee for the Meeting of the Mazda?s (MOTM) is proud to announce the date for 2007 event is August 11, 2007. The Meeting this year will be held at Toronto Motors ports Park (formerly known as Cayuga Drag way) and will be principally sponsored by Mazda Canada. For the 2007 event, all Mazda drivers will get free entrance to the MOTM/CSCS event. There will be a Show & Shine Competition, Drag-racing, Drifting, Time Attack, IASCA Audio Competition, and road track, among other car oriented events.

The Meeting of the Mazda?s (www.motm.ca) is an annual gathering for Mazda enthusiasts held in Ontario, Canada. The MOTM was started in 2001 and has changed venues each year as the stewardship of the event changed to a different enthusiast club from the Mazda line up. The 2006 MOTM event attracted more than 300 different Mazda?s from across Ontario.

Canadian Sport Compact Series (www.cscs.ca) is responsible for sanctioning and promoting Canada?s largest Sport Compact Drag Racing Events. 2006 marked the most successful season in the history of CSCS. This success set new industry standards by creating a multifaceted lifestyle / motor sports event for all sport compact enthusiasts. Phrases such as ?One of a Kind? is often used to describe a CSCS event. Whether you?re into drag racing, drifting, road circuit lapping, show & shine, or audio competition, CSCS has it all!

Mazda Canada Inc. is responsible for the sales and marketing, customer service and parts support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a nationwide network of 160 dealerships. For additional information visit Mazda Canada?s website at www.mazda.ca
For media enquiries, please contact Chris Pereira at CSCS at (905) 209-0000
The MOTM Committee can be reached through the website at www.motm.ca or
For MOTM/Main Mazda contact inquiries please contact:
Dave Biagioni at [email protected]
For Marketing/PR sponsorship inquiries contact:
Celina Lopes at: [email protected]
For Charity/Donations to Charity on MOTM behalf contact:
Mike Duong at: [email protected]
For Show Shine inquiries questions contact:
Matthew Makarucha at [email protected]

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think I may try and come home to Buffalo that weekend and may try and make the trip up to Toronto. Is it true that you need a passport to cross the Canadian boarder now?? I was home for x-mas this year and was going to make my usual boarder crossing but didn't because someone informed me you required a passport now.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I think I may try and come home to Buffalo that weekend and may try and make the trip up to Toronto. Is it true that you need a passport to cross the Canadian boarder now?? I was home for x-mas this year and was going to make my usual boarder crossing but didn't because someone informed me you required a passport now.
I don't think you need one (yet) to get into Canada, but you'll probably need one to get back into the States. GWB FTW! ;)

Cheers!

Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts