Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Tim and Moderators:

Hasn't "Metalhead" earned more than his alotted three strikes on this one thread:

http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2607

Quoting him:

"jdm ****"

"attention whoring"

"horseshit"

"bullshit"

called a moderator "pompous self righteous...uninformed ignorant...the Chosen One"

told a moderator he lives in an "ivory tower"

told a moderator to "go piss up a rope"

When confronted, he was totally unapologetic for breaking the rules of the forum:

"As for my language, I am not now, nor have I ever been the type of person that will allow others to limit my speech or choose my words for me."

Does someone need to be even more offensive than the above to be banned from the forum?

:shock:

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Re: Metalhead's CR.net membership status

uhh bill. isnt there some sort of moderators forum for these kinds of posts?

:eek:

or is it open for public debate now?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
uhh bill. isnt there some sort of moderators forum for these kinds of posts? or is it open for public debate now?
FYI, I'm not a mod.

I'm bringing this up as a rank-and-file member who's really offended by this guy's foul mouth and flagrant disrespect for the moderators and the rules of the forum.

Metalhead's offenses were committed publicly so I'd like to see his treatment discussed publicly.

If the mods want to conduct such discussion in private, they have my permission (not that they need it) to kill this thread.

Bill

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
If I may interject my opinion here..... though he is WAY over the line with some of his comments..... it is a rather hot button issue

That said..... the personal attacks have no place on the forum, I don't believe that anyone attacked his parts choices, or his person....

but perhaps a BAN is a bit harsh at this point.....

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Bill, you are NOT The Chosen One! Stop pissing up that rope & climb down from your ivory tower and, uh.... darnit, I ran outta steam. #-o

Uh.... [Stuart] Look what I can do [/Stuart]

·
Registered
765 Posts
LOL...you guys are hilarious.
Both Bill and Brusa make posts with everything from subtle insults to blatant ones toward me and when I respond in any similar kind I am the bad guy? Really "pointy" of you guys.
What a joke.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Actually, you're right. I do have a toilet intellect. :p

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
It's your language.

And it's Tim's sandbox. If he doesn't want you to crap in it, then he can kick you out. That goes for everybody who wants to rag on the way the mods admin, or the owner, run things. Cry all you want about Communism, dictatorships, Nazis, et cetera. In the end it's a *private* board, and he doesn't have to provide it, and doesn't have to allow those who befoul it to be members.

Keep crying and complaining about the rules. You just sound like a whiner.

·
4,436 Posts
LOL...you guys are hilarious.
Both Bill and Brusa make posts with everything from subtle insults to blatant ones toward me and when I respond in any similar kind I am the bad guy? Really "pointy" of you guys.
What a joke.
There is no joke here and taking as many insults from you - Tim is providing a forum for you and you have made you points and I am disagreeing with you from what you posted. Nothing more. And it is obvious you seem to know about me these days.

·
Registered
519 Posts
The usage of foul language deprives your credibility and respect from other members. It's just the way it is.

If it's absolutely necessary, then take your anger to .net or RD :) You would be an excellent contender.

Afterall, Tim's funding this forum out of his own pocket right ? The community makes it what it is. If you are unhappy about the majority, then no one is stopping you from leaving.

·
Registered
765 Posts
It's your language.

And it's Tim's sandbox. If he doesn't want you to crap in it, then he can kick you out. That goes for everybody who wants to rag on the way the mods admin, or the owner, run things. Cry all you want about Communism, dictatorships, Nazis, et cetera. In the end it's a *private* board, and he doesn't have to provide it, and doesn't have to allow those who befoul it to be members.

Keep crying and complaining about the rules. You just sound like a whiner.

And you sound like someone whos a fan-boy of some others here and doesnt really know anything at all about me. Suprise suprise. :roll:

I havent complained about any rules....not once. I have never discussed the rules here in any thread. Period.
I only refered to some posts/attitudes as "pointy"...and that they are!

I am already aware of the "sandbox" as you put it. In fact I posted about it previously. I will repeat it for you since you seem to be oblivious....webmasters can play god on their websites (if they wish)....and generally do.

·
Registered
765 Posts
[
There is no joke here and taking as many insults from you - Tim is providing a forum for you and you have made you points and I am disagreeing with you from what you posted. Nothing more. And it is obvious you seem to know about me these days.
I mean really...youre only disagreeing with me? Politely right?? Yeahhhh right. Of course included in your disagreement you made sure to take shots at me as best you can.
I never posted any "insult" toward you UNTIL you spouted off toward me. In fact I never mentioned you at all. Really Peter, seriously, grow up. If you can dish it out you should be able to take it.

And if you really want to discuss southern sayings with me come on by and see me in person, I will not hestiate to speak my mind directly to your face. This was the watered down version here. I am local and not hard to find. You will find me to be most honest and direct.

I dont expect to win a popularity contest here (which is what this is evolving into) in your fan-boy forum. Nor did I set out to or do I care to. I only posted some things I know and some opinions. I dont think doing that is against the rules.

·
4,436 Posts
Kurt - then I guess we just do not see eye to eye - which is ok.

And at this point I want to lock this thread. If you want to start a new one on me locking it down or being too pointy for doing this, then fine...this particular one is just rolling on and will be glad to continue this in person, email, phone, etc with you or over lunch. Who knows, but this thread is done. This is a collective decision my the mods on this thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.