Skwisgaar Skwigelf Taller than a tree

Toki Wartooth Not a bumblebee

William Murderface Murderface Murderface

Pickles The Drummer Doodily doo ding-dong doodily doo

Nathan Explosion!

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
ROFL!! Well, at least I'm not the only one who seems to like the show!! FTH!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't believe you love metalocalypse... that's freaking awesome! care for moral orel by chance? or how about squidbillies? just a couple of my favorites :p
Big Adult Swim fan here. I enjoy nearly all of 'em. Even Squidbillies (because it reminds me of my friend FooSchnickens, who's a hillbilly from Atlanta). About the only one I don't get is 12 oz. Mouse.

Probably my fave of the current shows is Frisky Dingo.

FYI, in a previous life, I was an editor on Space Ghost Coast To Coast:

http://tinyurl.com/ygqqmp

One of my co-editors ended up as a director of Metalocalypse. The guy was totally insane and had the worst B.O. ever.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I can't believe you love metalocalypse... that's freaking awesome! care for moral orel by chance? or how about squidbillies? just a couple of my favorites :p
Big Adult Swim fan here. I enjoy nearly all of 'em. Even Squidbillies (because it reminds me of my friend FooSchnickens, who's a hillbilly from Atlanta). About the only one I don't get is 12 oz. Mouse.

Probably my fave of the current shows is Frisky Dingo.

FYI, in a previous life, I was an editor on Space Ghost Coast To Coast:

http://tinyurl.com/ygqqmp

One of my co-editors ended up as a director of Metalocalypse. The guy was totally insane and had the worst B.O. ever.
I loved Space Ghost!!!!!! =D>

·
Registered
203 Posts
Pretty much everything ATHF and previous was awesome. Space ghost, sealab, etc. Some of this new crap (tom goes to the mayor, squidbillies, 12oz mouse [i don't know wtf that show is]) is just plain stupid. I can't even get through a full episode of most of it. :\
I know what you mean. ATHF is hilarious... my favorites are Family Guy, Futurama, Robot Chicken (awesome), Space Ghost, and Sealab 2021.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
One thing I can't really believe still is Brendon Small being a co-creator of Metalocalypse after him doing Home Movies, another favorite of mine. I think I might have to make a stencil of the winged skull and paint it on the hood of my car :twisted:

·
3,857 Posts
In what channel is this show guys?
I have Direct TV :roll:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts