ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright so the original Miami Miatas sort of became a dead thread. Lets hope to revive the South Florida Miata scene.

Lets see if we can organize any successful meets. I know this particular club is rather active and I have attended quite a few meets. They are nice people.
http://southfloridamiatas.com/

I know the Second Saturday of the month there is a Cars and Coffee at the Casavana off of the Turnpike and Kendall in the Town and Country Mall. It is from 8am to 10am.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Someone told me about a drive that happens tomorrow from the truck stop just north of Sunoco on US27 and Sheridan and they'll be driving up to lake Okeechobee.

I won't be making it, however.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys. I am a 2 week old miatas owner in miami florida. I went on that trip last weekend. We drove up to lake okeechobee. It was fun. About 20 Mazda's and 5 miatas. I am in south florida and will be at the next cars and coffee in my white na so hit me up even if its just to drive around town late night. I enjoy cruising. Do it everytime i leave work now at night. Just put the top down and drive. Lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The cars and coffee in Miami. They have a Facebook page. Just look up cars & coffee Miami or south Florida. I think I am on the west palm one. I plan on going to that next time also.

·
Administrator
15,712 Posts
Bump.

And now you can see.

·
Murse Magnet
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First Friday of the month that one repeats. There are a few cars and coffees and later this month there is wheels n rides.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Just in case anyone wants to setup a meeting, here is a calender of all the food truck events. My wife and I love going to these events.

·
Murse Magnet
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Breakfast at Casavanas sure is good lol

I use to go there all the time when it was strictly the British car club of Miami. Since it has opened up to more cars lately I just haven't had the time due to scheduling.

·
Registered
530 Posts

Tonight, me and some other miata peeps are usually parked together.

Oh and the flyer says "every friday" but that's been changed to every third friday of the month.

·
Murse Magnet
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any interest in a Miata meet? I'm thinking on a Sunday afternoon at a central location maybe in a couple weeks? Suggestions?
I have been going to this meet. There is a good turn out of many different cars. Food trucks have some pretty ok food.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Seriously though any interest in a miata specific meet? We had one a couple years ago at Markham Park in Weston and we had a decent turnout.

Andy I know there are big "all cars invited" meets but that isn't what I'm trying to do.
Im in usually have Sundays off

1 - 20 of 49 Posts