ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright so the original Miami Miatas sort of became a dead thread. Lets hope to revive the South Florida Miata scene.

Lets see if we can organize any successful meets. I know this particular club is rather active and I have attended quite a few meets. They are nice people.
http://southfloridamiatas.com/

I know the Second Saturday of the month there is a Cars and Coffee at the Casavana off of the Turnpike and Kendall in the Town and Country Mall. It is from 8am to 10am.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys. I am a 2 week old miatas owner in miami florida. I went on that trip last weekend. We drove up to lake okeechobee. It was fun. About 20 Mazda's and 5 miatas. I am in south florida and will be at the next cars and coffee in my white na so hit me up even if its just to drive around town late night. I enjoy cruising. Do it everytime i leave work now at night. Just put the top down and drive. Lol.

·
Murse Magnet
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First Friday of the month that one repeats. There are a few cars and coffees and later this month there is wheels n rides.

·
Murse Magnet
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Breakfast at Casavanas sure is good lol

I use to go there all the time when it was strictly the British car club of Miami. Since it has opened up to more cars lately I just haven't had the time due to scheduling.

·
Murse Magnet
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any interest in a Miata meet? I'm thinking on a Sunday afternoon at a central location maybe in a couple weeks? Suggestions?
I have been going to this meet. There is a good turn out of many different cars. Food trucks have some pretty ok food.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.