ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or know of a slavage or junk yard in miami. even better if you know of one that has miatas. Curious to know if they would have any useful parts. Or ones i could pull and sell.

·
Registered
250 Posts
There is a miata junk yard north of you. I can't believe I forgot the name.
They sell well everything miata, and parts. They all install install and rebuild miata.
I'll post the website once or find it.

·
Murse Magnet
7,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know of treasure coast miata but i was hoping there was something nearby that i could just go to and see what they have. If you know what i mean

·
Registered
250 Posts
That's what I was thinking, treasure Coast.
I want to take a drive there ( 3 hrs from me)
But I want to see the goodies.
Let me know if you decide to go check it out

·
Murse Magnet
7,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is the kind of thing i was talking about. is that what it is called. by the way nice avatar

·
Registered
882 Posts
I work at TCM... the web site is pretty lame but facebook and our ebay store are the best ways to see what parts we have!

·
Supporting Member
1,303 Posts
TCM is a great plaice to visit,you'll find thing you didn't know you needed. BESIDES Andrew will let you drive his custom designed quick shifter that really is quite impressive.

·
Registered
882 Posts
TCM is a great plaice to visit,you'll find thing you didn't know you needed. BESIDES Andrew will let you drive his custom designed quick shifter that really is quite impressive.
Its not custom jus don't know who makes it! And that car is gone now, kept the roll bar, exhaust, short throw shifter. Got a new project! Project miatamatic, will start a build thread when I start thr tranny swap!

·
Registered
882 Posts
i paid like $95 with a blox shift knob included

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
Tcm has great prices and lots of stuff. Even managed to find a Canadian daytime running light module from em

1 - 19 of 19 Posts