ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this weekend i pulled my my hungover self out to the roads for a morning drive, and convinced a friend who was coincidentally at the same party to come along.

the impreza has a wrx swap, forgot to get the money shots (stock wrx setup). anyhow, its a fun beast.

pardon my filthy piece.

here are a few pics from our little 3hr adventure:

had to do some hard parking on the coast:

uh oh, jeff spotted a dirt lot :eek:

added front lip today, now the tsi's don't look so out of place. also notice the nice crunched fender that a *surprise* 19yo girl did to my car while backing out of her drive way. waiting till i get the check before i fix it myself.

the new nardi wheel (330mm classico)

even the dog likes the wheel

and my sisters ef which i just recently put the miata wheels on:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice pics
dang our cars are like clones lol
so you must be the guy whos car people were talking about when they SWORE they saw my car in sf a bunch of times... :)

I love the way the TSI's tie in the lip and the black soft top. I recently installed my TSIs and lip and noticed the same thing.... except for some reason my lip is more gray than black (wtf?)
yeah i let out a great big "WTF" when i pulled mine out of the package and it was that grey color instead of black.

so i went to kragen and got some black bumper/trip spray paint. its thinner than regular spray paint. a couple coats without any prep and the new lip looks nice and black now.

·
Registered
54 Posts
that impreza is nice.
The Na is pimpin to.
The EF on the other hand nees to get a little more intimate with the ground.
At least cut a coil. LOL.

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
so i went to kragen and got some black bumper/trip spray paint. its thinner than regular spray paint. a couple coats without any prep and the new lip looks nice and black now.
Awesome. I was going to do it this weekend but didn't get a chance.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that impreza is nice.
The Na is pimpin to.
The EF on the other hand nees to get a little more intimate with the ground.
At least cut a coil. LOL.
yeah i think i might drop it a couple inches with new springs/shocks for her bday next month. the thing needs it, the body roll is scary, 200k on most likely stock suspension sucks.

thanks for all the compliments guys!

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
that civic does look amazingly clean for the year tho, im really impressed with the body and paint from what I see

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks, haha if you ever saw my car in person you'd know that the body/paint is far from perfect, but its a work in progress. i've done all the major body work and plan to go back over the car for all the remaining dings and recent dents and then repaint it and finish it off with a full polish/wax/detail.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
hey did you make the center bore on the daisy wheels a little bigger on your civic? if you didn't, i would take them of and do so.

I bolted on the same wheels on a civic 2 or 3 months go and noticed that the center bore of the wheels is smaller than the hub of a civic.

·
Registered
720 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts