ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure you are all coming in here concerned that it is a post made in a wrong thread and you want to be all :realmad: and tell me that I posted in the wrong place. WELL with that you, it'll make your find even better! I was at the auto show last night and they had this:

1990 Miata with.... 3000 original miles! :eek::eek::eek:

Basically driven from showroom to showroom... The person running the Mazda section told me to stop drooling on the car and quickly had someone come clean it up.

Enjoy

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Want that. :cool:

Might be going to the show. If I do, I am checking that thing out.

It's definately worth checking out if you get the chance, both the show and the Miata.

·
Got Wheel Gap?
1,617 Posts
I really didn't think the auto show was that great this year..
Yeah, I have never really been into the Autoshow. I was excited more to go when I was a kid. Now local car meets are more to my liking.

That said, my girl has never been to one, so we are going tonight. Hopefully she enjoys it.

·
Supporting Member
106 Posts
anybody have pictures of what that display says on it? or is it nothing more than talking about how they never drive it?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Is it just me or is the auto show less exiting every year? Maybe I'm just getting old, when I was a kid I would love going. I remember coming back home with a bag full of brochures and a few posters exited as hell I would look through them all the next day. I still have the poster of the e46 M3 above my computer. This year I just went since I was bored, left with a 'meh' reaction. I was pretty dissapointed that the Cadillac iRacing setup wasn't up. It looked pretty badass from the pictures I saw

·
Registered
325 Posts
I too also thought the autoshow was a lot more fun when i was younger. The last few years ive been so excited to go and then when i get there it seems the same as the previous year with a few changes. However none the less i enjoy every minute i am there. The miata pictured by the op has been at the chicago autoshow on several different occassions. I am going there tomorrow so hopefully its not to busy but i am looking forward to it as always.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Some of y'all are getting jaded. You get to sit in a ton of new cars all in one spot. All this **** we can't afford. I really liked spending a little time in the black C63 AMG and the dark silver 991 911. It's a once a year thing to sit in cars like that. (for me anyways)

Yes, it's not the same as 1990 when I first saw the NSX at an autoshow and Could Not Stop Staring. It just did not look real. But this years FR-S prototype was pretty rad...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts