ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little background: the miata is my third car so far. Owned two mk4 gtis one 1.8t and one vr6. I decided that it was time to get into something else. A ride in the miata was all it took to pick my next car.

2002 1.8t-

2004 vr6 -

Purchased a 94' mazda miata completely stock from some some old lady's son. Had not been driven in over a year. I was able to drop the price because it was running very poorly.

Asking price 3750
Purchase price 3200
Millage- 94420 *Clean Title with NEW TOP

first things first: get it running right
-replaced plugs and ran injector cleaner through it. After a week it cleared up and ran like a dream.

then I decided to drop it on some coil overs, after doing some research I picked the Megan EZ street setup from 1xracing for 635 out the door.

first pic of car with suspension:

Then I decided to find a RARE set of wheels nobody had :lol: XXR 002 15x8 et0. Bought a set for 500 with brand new falken ziex 912.
first pic after I threw them on

Pic with my buddy gabe EM EX FIVE.

Dropped a little lower:

A dude at the local miata meet wanted a red rear finish panel so I traded him and took his matte black one off his hands :D

Thats it so far.

Future Plans: GV front lip
Steering Wheel
Shift knob with Extension

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
looks good so far. you're bulgarian? which parts? my gf is from plovdiv

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
:dunno:what is bulgarian about this ca? seems like any other red miata out there, same parts and all.

Catchy title, I give you that.

·
ガラーズ・フ&#
2,125 Posts

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
I used to own a black '04 vr6 GTI. I kinda' miss it, aside from the service costs. What size tires on the xxr's?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm sure it is unique in Bulgaria. No different than people here JDM'n their car out and Japanese guys USDM'n the crap out of theirs. Evryone wants what they can't have. Before you put his car down, maybe you should see the car scene there. It might be totally unique in his country. I'm just sayin

·
Registered
284 Posts
stop taking pictures from behind your damn stairs. nice changes to the car tho.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I'm sure it is unique in Bulgaria. No different than people here JDM'n their car out and Japanese guys USDM'n the crap out of theirs. Evryone wants what they can't have. Before you put his car down, maybe you should see the car scene there. It might be totally unique in his country. I'm just sayin
he lives in socal....

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I did read the posts. It's a nice car, but the fact he is from Bulgaria doesn't make it bulgarian style if it looks lile any other car out there in Cali. Just say'ng.

I'm staring a build called "BRG Cuban Style" and I will do nothing cuban to it. -insert facepalm here-

·
Registered
747 Posts
I did read the posts. It's a nice car, but the fact he is from Bulgaria doesn't make it bulgarian style if it looks lile any other car out there in Cali. Just say'ng.

I'm staring a build called "BRG Cuban Style" and I will do nothing cuban to it. -insert facepalm here-
You could cover it in ham, pork, cheese and pickles. Mmmmmmmm.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts