ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where to get a miata watercolor calender? i always see pictures of miata watercolor paintings in a calender form, but i have no idea where to buy it. I wouldn't mind buying an old one either just for the pics!! can anyone tell me where to buy this? thanks

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
This just gave me an idea. How about we make our own calander. The mazda forums do it every year.

A thread is started, detailing everything you've done to you're car and one or two High res photos.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
sounds good... ive heard of people wanting to do a cool miata calendar. make it happen!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
How about we make our own calander. The mazda forums do it every year.
We have already been talking about this as well, and someone was gonna have christmas lights on her santa outfit too for the December photos, hehehhee :wink:

But yes we are wanting to do this, now that the decals and hats are rolling out, i would like to do more cool stuff like this, and i think everyone could use a calender, and there are plenty of hot Miatas on this forum to run more than a couple years. But i want to do some really nice ones, not some cheap ones like of seen from other car forums.

Ill get with the local printing shop doing the decals as they make all kinds of cool stuff, and see what we can come up with. Once i have more details i will see if anyone that wants their car in the calender can email me some high res pics, or maybe even send some nice prints we can use for the calender. Again.... once i have more details i will let yall know. :mrgreen:

Phatty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.