ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As of right now, this schedule is pretty much set. The exact dates for Rounds 9 & 10 at Streets of Willow are TBD.

Hope to see you guys there through the 2010 season!

http://miatachallenge.com/schedule.php

1. January 31, 2010: Buttonwillow Raceway, Race #13 (CW)
  2. February 20, 2010: Willow Springs Road Course, Full Course (CW)
  3. March 20, 2010: El Toro Airfield, Auto-X (Half Points)
  4. March 21, 2010: El Toro Airfield, Special Road Course
  5. May 16, 2010: Spring Mountain, TBA
  6. July 11, 2010: Laguna Seca, Full Course (CCW)
  7. August 14, 2010: AAA Auto Club Speedway, Auto-X (Half Points)
  8. August 15, 2010: AAA Auto Club Speedway, ROVAL
  9. September 26, 2010: Buttonwillow, Race #13 (CW)
  10. October 15, 2010: Infineon, Full Course with Carousel
  11. November 6 or 7, 2010: Streets of Willow, CCW with Blowpass
  12. December 4 or 5, 2010: Streets of Willow, CW with Blowpass

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
This makes me feel a bit better.
I wouldn't be able to make most of those dates due to prior obligations anyway, so I'm way less bummed about being out due to the car.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
put the dates on my calendar. already a bunch of conflicts. :(

i may end up running the NorCal events only, save for one or two other events. and i'll be trying to fit in T-Hill some time in the summer as well. but all that's if plans work out.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'm bummed about no T-hill too. T-hill was the place of my very first trackday and one of my all-time favorites.

However, I'm looking forward to Spring Mountain since I've never been there, Laguna Seca for making a summer trackday cool temperature-wise and returning to El Toro since Dai's Drift Academy got shut down.

·
Hardparker Extraordinaire
3,388 Posts
Saving my pennies now for events:
4(sounds interesting...never been)
5(boss loves that course...I've never been)
depending on cash flow maybe event 11 or 12

hope I get a more steady job soon so I can start really saving and make all of those, but I'll probably have to choose

also anyone interested in used goodyear R comps? they are 23x9-15 (23" diamaeter 9" wide 15" wheel diameter....my boss uses them on his nissan GT3 and often ends up taking them off with what would probably be enough for one event they are meant for a 15x7 wheel

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Yeah, I'm bummed about no T-hill too. T-hill was the place of my very first trackday and one of my all-time favorites.

However, I'm looking forward to Spring Mountain since I've never been there, Laguna Seca for making a summer trackday cool temperature-wise and returning to El Toro since Dai's Drift Academy got shut down.
+1 on no Thill.

+1 on Laguna Seca in Summer. Just thought it would be a nice break from our SoCal heat in July. I think that will be a really fun event and have a lot less traffic / passing restrictions that the the Mazda/ PR Motorsports event in April.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts