ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
this is going to be cool..... I'm so in..... And I'm going to win too......:) not sure how.... but I'm going for 300......

when are we planning for this to go down?????

·
Registered
499 Posts
is it going to be at your place in PA??? i will come over for that, so long as its on a friday or saturday.

·
3,857 Posts
Let us know...sometime after the first week of Jan I want to go for a Dyno run.
I'm expecting a smaller SC pulley for my M45, so I want to see if my NA gets close to Gary's NB that hit an impressive 189 RWHP.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hey im in Pa! i'm interested depending on date. I have a turbo thats puking oil, and a wastegate that gets stuck open. It'll only be fixed and tuned by late spring. but its goin to be dyno tuned, ha. i'll still be there! =P

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
I am from CT and would be down for the 3 hour trip to your shop....

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Ive been following it on m.net. I would be down but being in school in Va it might be hard to get a date thats good for me. Plus i have a few mods i need to get installed before i get on a dyno and that may take a few weeks to get done. I really need to get my intercooler in, install my BEGI FPR and Wallbro FP. Then i need a clutch. Its kinda pointless to dyno my car and then add all those and compleatly change the output. Ill be in if i can get them all in, in time. Someone wanna help me out for a 6pack and pizza :.D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just let me know when it is and I will be glad to post the low horsepower of the day #-o

I'm only about an hour away so it wounds like a plan, I can't wait to see what the base line is before I start making changes to the engine. :twisted:

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
I'm defnitely interested. The northeast needs a gathering!! What month are we looking at though? I'm hoping to have my car done by Memorial Day.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
so whats up with this?! ;o)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts