ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im fairly new to the miata game lol but i want my miata to have the lazy eye and i cant find it any where not where its half cracked but it looks more like tint is that what it is??

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Yeah, that's all it is. You could probably find a "cleaner" way to do it, but tape seems to do the job.

·
Registered
671 Posts
electrical tape is the way to go,thats what im using aaaand luckily,my friend has tape thats like 2.50 inches wide haha

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol ha 2.50 inches will do lol
but oh cool hm I guess i could do electrical tape for now and then order it i didnt know they sold the eye lids like that i have been looking every where.

·
Registered
237 Posts
7" isnt how far down it goes, its the diameter of the headlight that it fits on. If I am not mistaken NA headlights are about 7". I am not sure how far down they go, call speedway and ask. They are great guys I have bought many products from them for my old t-bucket. You get alot better custome service on the phone then just ordering online.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i would deffiently call them before i order and i actually never heard of them but its nice to know of them :)

·
··
4,227 Posts
7" isnt how far down it goes, its the diameter of the headlight that it fits on. If I am not mistaken NA headlights are about 7". I am not sure how far down they go, call speedway and ask. They are great guys I have bought many products from them for my old t-bucket. You get alot better custome service on the phone then just ordering online.
I'm waiting on pics of said t-bucket.
Patiently.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I will try and dig some up, I sold it a few years back and I am bad at keeping pics. i am shopping for a new house now, and once I get a bigger garage, I will be working on my next one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cool yo jason where did you order your lip from ive seen it around but i dont know the best place to get it from?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know that Touge Run is cheaper and yeah i need it to be flexiable im so low i scrape on everything lol even the markers in the road when i switch lanes lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts