ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I've been toying around with the idea of just going all out and buying some flush omit headlights from aac But they're backordered til the fifth of february and costly. So I've been thinking of other ways to get rid of the barn doors.. I have been thinking what if I just clear out the turn signals and stick hids in em. But then im not thinking it's going to have Thr light output I'm looking for. So now I'm also thinking of getting some eBay 4x6 replacement headlamps for like an s10 and cut up my front bumper where the turn signore would normally go and mould them in with fiberglass. This would be the headlights i buy...

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/view...md=VIDESC&index=19&nav=SEARCH&nid=39677505254

Anyone have any pictures of other ideas of what I can do? Thanks!

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Look for te garage vary head light conversion. They mount square lights in the back of the bucket and cut out in-between the headlight lid and the turn signal. They use rd7 turn signals because they are thinner, it gives clearance for the light.

·
Banned
467 Posts
I have seen these before, but would like to see how you modify the bumper and headlight surround to fit. Anyone have install pictures?

·
Supporting Member
387 Posts
The Garage Vary have a specific aftermarket bumper that has cut outs for their lights

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinking maybe fabin my own set of flush mounts with just a rectangular lights..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts